Rumor Warren Ruggiero?

FYI I spoke to a couple of my WFU contacts in winston-salem and they are confident that this is not going to happen and say that WR is very loyal to Clawson and turned down a head coach offer last year to stay linked up with Clawson instead. They think Clawson will leave them for a premier opportunity in the coming few seasons and WR would go with him, but not this. Not at all saying the info some have given out here is wrong or false, just adding some additional details from different perspective. Very plausible that it's happening under their noses and they're overconfident.

Advertisement
FYI I spoke to a couple of my WFU contacts in winston-salem and they are confident that this is not going to happen and say that WR is very loyal to Clawson and turned down a head coach offer last year to stay linked up with Clawson instead. They think Clawson will leave them for a premier opportunity in the coming few seasons and WR would go with him, but not this. Not at all saying the info some have given out here is wrong or false, just adding some additional details from different perspective. Very plausible that it's happening under their noses and they're overconfident.
offer him 1.5 a year and make him say no.

This guy is not my preferred pick. But he’s really **** good and would have this offense humming, no doubt. Huge upgrade.

Advertisement
Appreciate it. This isn’t a real thing based on the fact that it’s from a random guy on Twitter wishing it into existence lol

hes been clawson for 10 plus years? I dont see him leaving him either for this job. I think he leaves for an HC shot tho

Stop acting so humble, @Wake_Cane . This is your time to shine. Literally, this is YOUR spot. Cribby ain’t got poo on you. You are the PLUG. Wake’s world.

In all seriousness, this sounds 100% accurate. Thanks

Advertisement
Not an insider by any means but got my MBA from wake and work in Winston Salem. Talk to many guys around the program and grab drinks often. Their opinions line up with the above. If something is happening, it would shock everyone in the program. Again, things could be in earlier stages and/or WR is keeping it close to the vest. Just seems unlikely with the type of relationship he and clawson have.

Not an insider by any means but got my MBA from wake and work in Winston Salem. Talk to many guys around the program and grab drinks often. Their opinions line up with the above. If something is happening, it would shock everyone in the program. Again, things could be in earlier stages and/or WR is keeping it close to the vest. Just seems unlikely with the type of relationship he and clawson have.
You in winston?

Miami coming to wake in 24.

Advertisement
There always seems to be a name leaked out who is not the guy. A good name that would be a fine replacement. I think there is something better that is coming.

Advertisement
If you thought Gattis recruiting/development was bad....wait till you see Mullen.
Alex Smith NFL
Tebow NFL
Chris Leak
Dak P NFL
Trask NFL
Fitzgerald

**** Franks is the bum of the bubch and he’s hanging around the league. You won’t find a better developer of qb’s in Cfb. Recruiting ? Now that’s an issue but he coaches his guys up.

Advertisement
Back