Rumor Warren Ruggiero?

Alex Smith NFL
Tebow NFL
Chris Leak
Dak P NFL
Trask NFL
Fitzgerald

**** Franks is the bum of the bubch and he’s hanging around the league. You won’t find a better developer of qb’s in Cfb. Recruiting ? Now that’s an issue but he coaches his guys up.
He lucked out with Trask...he was much better than Franks...but he was dead set on starting Franks...Smith yes...Tebow was an NFL Qb in name only...he was basura. I'll give you Dak...didn't think he'd be as good as he is. I think Franks is hanging around the league because he's got a cannon of an arm...but no touch.

Advertisement
He lucked out with Trask...he was much better than Franks...but he was dead set on starting Franks...Smith yes...Tebow was an NFL Qb in name only...he was basura. I'll give you Dak...didn't think he'd be as good as he is. I think Franks is hanging around the league because he's got a cannon of an arm...but no touch.
Tebow is an all time great college qb no matter how bad we hate him. His stats were insane. Mullen is widely considered the best or one of the best developers of qb’s in CFB history. And a great offensive mimd on top of it. There’s no debating that. He’s a meh recruiter and weirdo. That i’ll give ya.

Advertisement
I would take DM in a heartbeat. But, his wife cannot kiss any players-too weird. We can solve that by just including a membership to one of the local swingers clubs in Dan's contract. She can go any time she wishes.

Advertisement
We can all be blinded by our hate for all things UF
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Fvck it, give me Ruggeiro. Slow mesh me, I don’t care anymore. Several pro’s with him, and at least I know we will be well coached on that side of the ball. I’m so ready for this mf to gtfoh I don’t care anymore. We could do much, much, much, much worse.

Up, they did it. They done wore htown down

Advertisement
Yeah bro he lucked out 6 times.

He’s top five in the country in terms of feel for the game.

LOL @ anyone who wouldn't take Mullen as OC in a heartbeat. HC material? Nah, but Mario can compensate for his recruiting deficiencies and his track record is pretty **** close to unimpeachable as a play caller and coordinator.

Advertisement
Only our Brain Dead fanbase wouldn't take Mullen as an OC....Imagine what'd he do with TVD, Brown & Emory??...
You don’t even need him to recruit. You leave that with Mario and hire an elite WR coach.

His offensive system recruits itself… plus Mario’s relentlessness?

I mean I severely question anyone’s football IQ that wouldn’t want him. Put aside his corniness or lack of recruiting because that doesn’t matter when you have a personable HC like Mario.

You don’t even need him to recruit. You leave that with Mario and hire an elite WR coach.

His offensive system recruits itself… plus Mario’s relentlessness?

I mean I severely question anyone’s football IQ that wouldn’t want him. Put aside his corniness or lack of recruiting because that doesn’t matter when you have a personable HC like Mario.
I give Zero Fs about goofiness....All I care about is QB development, and offensive gameplanning.

Advertisement
Back