Rumor Warren Ruggiero?

He would be very likely to succeed here. For each of Gattis's worst traits, Ruggiero is a polar opposite. Team player who gets along well with players and staff, excellent teacher and communicator, and among the most adaptable coaches you'll find.
You can't have a guy like Manny who is buddy buddy with all of the guys but it also doesn't work when you have a total pompous ****head like Josh Gattis. Seems like this guy may be a good middle option.

Advertisement
That’s true; The Slow Mesh RPO. I haven’t read through all the pages, nor did I even realize he changed his offense in 2017.

Regardless, as I stated, it’s a moot point b/c there’s zero substance behind any of this talk.

@Rellyrell it’s not the Dunk pandas I wanted but I was able to grab these Jordan 1 lows. Get delivers tomorrow

F60576C9-8F19-4750-B437-20F5C5A346E5.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Rellyrell it’s not the Dunk pandas I wanted but I was able to grab these Jordan 1 lows. Get delivers tomorrow

View attachment 225658

Bro, at first I wasn’t feel the lows, but I gotta admit, my homegirl got me some black toes for my b-day last yr, & I f’s w them heavy. I still prefer dunks over them, but they vibe really well, & these r fresh af my boy.

Fvck it, give me Ruggeiro. Slow mesh me, I don’t care anymore. Several pro’s with him, and at least I know we will be well coached on that side of the ball. I’m so ready for this mf to gtfoh I don’t care anymore. We could do much, much, much, much worse.
your frustration has caused you to change course, understandable, but ruggeiro has been available for months so obviously not Mario's first choice.

your frustration has caused you to change course, understandable, but ruggeiro has been available for months so obviously not Mario's first choice.

No one is "available" until we take care of step #1 first. Our OC job isn't available currently, lol. I would expect that if that were to change, we'd see a fairly quick hire afterwards but knowing how this HC operates, who knows.

Advertisement
Fvck it, give me Ruggeiro. Slow mesh me, I don’t care anymore. Several pro’s with him, and at least I know we will be well coached on that side of the ball. I’m so ready for this mf to gtfoh I don’t care anymore. We could do much, much, much, much worse.
Totally agree!! Slow mesh, fast mesh, biscuits and gravy mesh, fishnet stockings mesh... I don't give a crap.

If we got him, I believe we'd be well coached and he'd develop players. That's what we need.

He would be very likely to succeed here. For each of Gattis's worst traits, Ruggiero is a polar opposite. Team player who gets along well with players and staff, excellent teacher and communicator, and among the most adaptable coaches you'll find.
ADAPTABILITY!!! Which is how the “slow mesh” was born. His OL wasn’t good enough to successfully run the basic zone blocking schemes. So he developed it, almost by mistake, to help them out so they could have some type of a running game, lol.

ADAPTABILITY!!! Which is how the “slow mesh” was born. His OL wasn’t good enough to successfully run the basic zone blocking schemes. So he developed it, almost by mistake, to help them out so they could have some type of a running game, lol.

Psssh

I’d rather run dive plays Parish behind Jakai Clark than try something new with ingenuity

Advertisement
Back