Want to make Richt quit?

real tennis players don't brag about playing horse **** 3.0 tennis matches.
I have a torn meniscus, it was a trial run before the State Closed 4.5s, just to see if I could even play the game again.

The Director wouldnt even let me play 3.5 cause it was on hard, and made me play open doubles on clay, the only match in the tournament not on hard. Even our opponents agreed.

How about we play? Ill beat you and the entire army of playa hatas here, one after the other, set after set, until i lose one game, which will be never!

Nobody beats the "Monster"! (Thats what the old people at Sebastian Friendly Tennis Club call me). I aced this 87 year old, former Texas State Champion, THREE times in one game! I dont play! She never even saw them coming! Bounced a kick serve right into her head, "Boom!", right in the dome!

Now if you will excuse me, I have Round Robins at 7:00am, and no more time for your foolishment!

#Monster

Advertisement
This boards "college football experts" have one and all torn Malik Rosier to pieces. They've claimed he has no arm. They've claimed he has terrible accuracy. They've claimed his reaction time is very slow. They've claimed he does not have leadership qualities. They've claimed he has no talent. And the list goes on...

Yet, the same "CIS college football experts" claim that Jon Richt is a terrible coach because he hasn't made an All American out of the guy they describe above. So, if Jon doesn't give Malik a better arm he should be fired. If Jon can't make an ungifted QB more accurate he should be fired. If Jon doesn't inject leadership qualities into Malik he should be fired. And the bell ringer...if Jon doesn't somehow perform an operation to inject talent into Malik he must be fired.

But, the OP genius (and numerous others) is calling for a jihad against Coach Mark Richt's son to force him to resign. You just can't make this **** up!

Last edited:
The original post didn't say to go after him because he isn't doing his job. It said go after him BECAUSE he is Richt's son.

Jon Richt has no business being the QB coach at the University of Miami...he knows this! It’s a scam and Sr is wasting a coaching spot to employ his son. Jon Richt is not qualified to coach here. The Richts are stealing money from the university. Shame on them!

Advertisement
Yeah I didn't expect to make YOU see it any differently. You're the prototypical message board bad *** who would never say anything to anyone in person. But here? You're a king.

Sir you are an insufferable Mark Richt apologist. You literally make me sick.

This boards "college football experts" have one and all torn Malik Rosier to pieces. They've claimed he has no arm. They've claimed he has terrible accuracy. They've claimed his reaction time is very slow. They've claimed he does not have leadership qualities. They've claimed he has no talent. And the list goes on...

Yet, the same "CIS college football experts" claim than Jon Richt is a terrible coach because he hasn't made an All American out of the guy they describe above. So, if Jon doesn't give Malik a better arm he should be fired. If Jon can't make an ungifted QB more accurate he should be fired. If Jon doesn't inject leadership qualities into Malik he should be fired. And the bell ringer...if Jon doesn't somehow perform an operation to inject talent into Malik he must be fired.

But, the OP genius (and numerous others) is calling for a jihad against Coach Mark Richt's son to force him to resign. You just can't make this **** up!

1542215468049.gif

I have a torn meniscus, it was a trial run before the State Closed 4.5s, just to see if I could even play the game again.

The Director wouldnt even let me play 3.5 cause it was on hard, and made me play open doubles on clay, the only match in the tournament not on hard. Even our opponents agreed.

How about we play? Ill beat you and the entire army of playa hatas here, one after the other, set after set, until i lose one game, which will be never!

Nobody beats the "Monster"! (Thats what the old people at Sebastian Friendly Tennis Club call me). I aced this 87 year old, former Texas State Champion, THREE times in one game! I dont play! She never even saw them coming! Bounced a kick serve right into her head, "Boom!", right in the dome!

Now if you will excuse me, I have Round Robins at 7:00am, and no more time for your foolishment!

#Monster
I messaged to play you on two separate occasions on the other site. You lost to a 3.0. I wouldn't waste my time.

Advertisement
Go after Jon Richt if Jon Richt isn't doing his job. But the original post said go after Jon Richt because it will affect his father.

Big difference, and it is what makes us the trashiest fan base in America, bar none.

Well we are already the trashiest offense so may as well match.

Advertisement
While we’re at it, lets fly banners for @Jaromir Jagr and @Earnest T. Bass to apologize to their kids for having Cuck fathers

Not that I would ever desire first-hand knowledge, but it must be an extraordinary daily journey for you to be so very, very stupid. Adding to your pathetic existence is your foul mouth, which you believe somehow makes you a man. It doesn't! It simply reinforces your low IQ and countless insecurities.

Yet, the same "CIS college football experts" claim that Jon Richt is a terrible coach because he hasn't made an All American out of the guy they describe above. So, if Jon doesn't give Malik a better arm he should be fired. If Jon can't make an ungifted QB more accurate he should be fired. If Jon doesn't inject leadership qualities into Malik he should be fired. And the bell ringer...if Jon doesn't somehow perform an operation to inject talent into Malik he must be fired.

I mean, are we really going to pretend that he doesn’t have a point here?

Jon Richt sucks because Malik Rosier isn’t a very good QB? Because Perry, with his blatant immaturity, hasn’t stepped up? Because his dad has no interest putting Jarren Williams in?

Advertisement
The original post didn't say to go after him because he isn't doing his job. It said go after him BECAUSE he is Richt's son.
How would you go about conveying that subtle difference in a 4 word airplane banner anyway, friend? Seems it would be tough.

How would you go about conveying that subtle difference in a 4 word airplane banner anyway, friend? Seems it would be tough.

I didn't comment on the banner. I commented on the immorality that comes so easy to a typical Miami fan. Go after a coach because he isn't any good. Don't go after a coach because it will bother his father. But I get that this is a foreign concept.

Advertisement
Back