Want to make Richt quit?

Jagr also has the biggest following on this board, thanks to people like you.

200w.gif

Advertisement
Jon is qb coach in title only. Mork said himself he was going to be more hands on with the qb's so they both can be criticized. That being said the qb position has been below average the last two years. Meaning all criticism is justified and if it upsets Mork to the point where he resigns then so be it.

If Jon is QB coach only in title, then WTF is he doing on staff? Getting every one coffee? That's a wonderful use of one of our 10 coaches. Incompetence at its finest.

Some of you guys are really nice ppl. You watch someone rip you off and turn a football organization into a family business. All because he wants to prove to his former employer he's still got it. He's playing his young men's dreams and tearing apart players confidence so his son can break into the coaching world. He refuses to hire anyone with any type of experience because of incidents at his last place where a coach challenged his mediocre approach to the game. I could go on and on..

I'm still on the fence about the UF/UM game but if the boos from fans arent enough I'm coming for Jon richts head! If that's what it takes for our semi retired HC to finally realize maybe this isnt in his heart anymore then fine. Turn the heat up! CMR isnt obvious to the criticism, he just doesnt care. If it's not his way then we arent doing it. Make him care!

We were suppose to challenge Clemson in the ACCCG this year. And reality is we might not make it to a bowl game. If that's not enough to make serious changes then maybe someone screaming at Richt Jr all game long to quit and make a name for himself instead of living of the tip of his daddies **** will help.

I'm usually in the 'let's be civilized' crowd but this season has literally killed all hope I had for this staff and players. And, unlike our coaches, I dont blame the players.

Advertisement
Amazing how soft our fan base is. He's the ******* QB coach. Our QB's are AWFUL & he isn't recruiting any new ones. It's more then warranted & there isn't anything dirty about it. 28 years old making 200k a year lmao

The original post didn't say to go after him because he isn't doing his job. It said go after him BECAUSE he is Richt's son.
Irrelevant! Jon is doing a terrible job therefore it is completely warranted. We go after him because he is the QB coach and he is obviously terrible. It does have the added benefit of turning the screws on Mark because Jon is his son but it's fair because for starters Mark should have never hired his unqualified son. On top of that he is bad at his job. Jon is a paid professional so any criticism of his performance is completely justified.

Advertisement
So what safety the masses do? Harass him via twitter? Email him to death? Call him out at games? I just want to know where to place my pent-up energy lol

The original poster and those celebrating his repugnant suggestions are adopting a vile and despicable posture that if applied to their families would be outraged, and rightly so!

There's not a father or mother of character, who loves his son or daughter, that can read this thread without being sickened. For that matter, any human being of decency should be appalled.

Mark Richt is a man of the highest integrity and faith who is a loyal and loving father of three sons and a daughter. He has over the many years proved to be a passionate surrogate father to the players he's coached. Coach Richt is a Cane! He played here and is now the head coach. The hate being proposed proves that many have no idea what it means to be a Cane. Can you criticize Coch Richt? Absolutely! Yet, to think anyone would campaign to blackmail the man by using one of his sons as a hostage is the lowest most disgusting scheme I have ever come across. Even the worlds dirtbags would be thinking they would never stoop to something so low.

That scurrilous suggestion doesn't require a son being employed by his father, because you could blackmail any father by threatening his son/daughter in hopes he would acquiesce to the demands of the blackmailers. Try to imagine living in that world.

Once again, when you "critics" apply the same grading system to your lives that you grade those associated with the UM Athletic Department is the day I will take your comments seriously.

"So what safety the masses do? "

Alexa ..... WTF does this mean ? Alexa .... Alexa ? Alexa stop laughin like an inpatient and tell me !

The original poster and those celebrating his repugnant suggestions are adopting a vile and despicable posture that if applied to their families would be outraged, and rightly so!

There's not a father or mother of character, who loves his son or daughter, that can read this thread without being sickened. For that matter, any human being of decency should be appalled.

Mark Richt is a man of the highest integrity and faith who is a loyal and loving father of three sons and a daughter. He has over the many years proved to be a passionate surrogate father to the players he's coached. Coach Richt is a Cane! He played here and is now the head coach. The hate being proposed proves that many have no idea what it means to be a Cane. Can you criticize Coch Richt? Absolutely! Yet, to think anyone would campaign to blackmail the man by using one of his sons as a hostage is the lowest most disgusting scheme I have ever come across. Even the worlds dirtbags would be thinking they would never stoop to something so low.

That scurrilous suggestion doesn't require a son being employed by his father, because you could blackmail any father by threatening his son/daughter in hopes he would acquiesce to the demands of the blackmailers. Try to imagine living in that world.

Once again, when you "critics" apply the same grading system to your lives that you grade those associated with the UM Athletic Department is the day I will take your comments seriously.

I would never hire my own children because it’s not a smart business decision. No reason to browbeat anyone with your moral superiority in here. When he hired his son, the decision was made to allow him to be susceptible to criticism. The QB position, along with OL, has been our most glaring weakness for the last 3 years. Are we not allowed to criticize Jon since his dad is the coach? That’s the whole reason why you never hire him in the first place.

Dude, it’s ok to admit you were wrong. We will forgive you.......eventually.

Advertisement

Pure pablum and appeal to emotion! Nobody is suggesting that using a son or daughter to "blackmail" a father is acceptable in the general sense. What your posturing fails to take into account is context. The fact is that Jon Richt is the QB coach at UM and that he is doing a horrible job. Mark Richt opened the door to criticism of his son, the very criticism you so vehemently oppose by hiring Jon in the first place. Secondly he hired Jon knowing full well that Jon was not the least bit qualified for the position. Jon isn't in grade school. He is a grown man getting paid as a professional.

It would be different if people here were talking about getting to Mark through a member of his family that IS NOT employed on Mark's staff by the University of Miami. That would be despicable and unacceptable but that very clear difference doesn't seem to matter to the super fan Duddly Do Right's like yourself. No you just never bother to look at the facts and the context that make this situation different. All that matters to you and your ilk is striking a pose of moral superiority and feigning righteous outrage.

Pure pablum and appeal to emotion! Nobody is suggesting that using a son or daughter to "blackmail" a father is acceptable in the general sense. What your posturing fails to take into account is context. The fact is that Jon Richt is the QB coach at UM and that he is doing a horrible job. Mark Richt opened the door to criticism of his son, the very criticism you so vehemently oppose by hiring Jon in the first place. Secondly he hired Jon knowing full well that Jon was not the least bit qualified for the position. Jon isn't in grade school. He is a grown man getting paid as a professional.

It would be different if people here were talking about getting to Mark through a member of his family that IS NOT employed on Mark's staff by the University of Miami. That would be despicable and unacceptable but that very clear difference doesn't seem to matter to the super fan Duddly Do Right's like yourself. No you just never bother to look at the facts and the context that make this situation different. All that matters to you and your ilk is striking a pose of moral superiority and feigning righteous outrage.

BS! Read the original post, only this time, carefully. I understand why you are in denial as the haters have become unhinged and are now promoting the attacking/destroying of Coach Richt's son Jonathan as a means to unseat Coach Mark Richt. Anytime one threatens to destroy something you hold near and dear if you don't agree with their agenda is a form of blackmail.

You are defending the indefensible, which says a lot about you.

I would never hire my own children because it’s not a smart business decision. No reason to browbeat anyone with your moral superiority in here. When he hired his son, the decision was made to allow him to be susceptible to criticism. The QB position, along with OL, has been our most glaring weakness for the last 3 years. Are we not allowed to criticize Jon since his dad is the coach? That’s the whole reason why you never hire him in the first place.

Dude, it’s ok to admit you were wrong. We will forgive you.......eventually.

Dude (what, are you 10-years-old?) I don't give a **** who you would and would not hire, be it your son or anyone else. Reading your lie fueled response makes me wonder why anyone would hire you to do anything. You are failing trying to obfusticate what you and others are proposing, which demonstrates that you have no integrity and have no idea what it means to be a Cane. Your comments are so foul I only hope you are a fan of another program attempting to make our fan base appear to be stupid and morally corrupt. Pure and simple, you and your mob are now promoting that Coach Richt be blackmailed into resigning. If you and your mob is a good sampling of the Canes fans base then the program is dead, and will never be revived.

Advertisement
This is neither love or war, it's a sport. Get some help!

Do you love Miami football, yes or no?

If “yes”, then admit you were wrong and tell me you agree with me. If “no” I want you to admit you’re a bandwagon fan.

There is no middle ground, here, so I want you to write the words for everyone to see

Last edited:
Jagr also has the biggest following on this board, thanks to people like you.

Remember when you had Chip Kelly to UF as a done deal?

I see what you're doing.

Only logical explanation how you could be so early and right on exposing Morris and so late on Richt.

Go hard after Jon Richt (it's warrented) and make it unconfortable. Banners or whatever gets the point across.
Richt is a very much a family man and going after Jon will literally drive him crazy.

He's too stubborn/proud to just resign, but going after his kid will do the trick.

You're misreading the man, what you're suggesting will only embolden him.

You're also giving Jon too much credit. He is an extension of his father. Big Rick is the architect, the problem and the solution. Keep your focus, or banners, your emails, or whatever it is you guys do aimed in the right direction.

You're misreading the man, what you're suggesting will only embolden him.

You're also giving Jon too much credit. He is an extension of his father. Big Rick is the architect, the problem and the solution. Keep your focus, or banners, your emails, or whatever it is you guys do aimed in the right direction.

We must go after BOTH Richt Sr and Richt Jr. That way you’ll hit the HC from every angle: Family, aptitude and ego.

Advertisement
Back