Want to make Richt quit?

Advertisement
Yeah I didn't expect to make YOU see it any differently. You're the prototypical message board bad *** who would never say anything to anyone in person. But here? You're a king.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Don't mess with people's families. Do you actually think another coach would embrace a low class move like your suggesting? Get some therapy.

I'm sorry, did the OP say go after Richt's wife or grandchildren? Last time I checked, Jon is a PAID EMPLOYEE of this coaching staff and he is LITERALLY stinking up the QB room. He's fair game. If the OP said attack his wife or any other members of his family, absolutely. A banner saying hire a real QB coach is much warranted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want Mark Richt to get the ridiculous idea that the fans think Jon Richt is what's wrong with the offense. Jon isn't designing/running it.

Go hard after Jon Richt (it's warrented) and make it unconfortable. Banners or whatever gets the point across.
Richt is a very much a family man and going after Jon will literally drive him crazy.

He's too stubborn/proud to just resign, but going after his kid will do the trick.

I’m all for change and voicing our opinions. But this is classless.

If you’re planning on doing this, be a man about it and say it to his face. Don’t hide behind a banner attacking a family member.

Advertisement
Go hard after Jon Richt (it's warrented) and make it unconfortable. Banners or whatever gets the point across.
Richt is a very much a family man and going after Jon will literally drive him crazy.

He's too stubborn/proud to just resign, but going after his kid will do the trick.
Don't mess with family that's not right.

Jon is qb coach in title only. Mork said himself he was going to be more hands on with the qb's so they both can be criticized. That being said the qb position has been below average the last two years. Meaning all criticism is justified and if it upsets Mork to the point where he resigns then so be it.

To hurt a man by going after his family is a level I hope we never sink to
It's not just family,, son is an Employee of the U.
A damned incompetent one at that..

Advertisement
Back