walton will be for us

Word is he's having a great camp; will challenge Joe & The Bus for playing time.

Advertisement
Everybody loves rankings right.. whybdoes rivals and others all have walton ranked higher than scarlett. Before he re classified he was ranked the top runningback in the country and now hes a nobody???

The final rankings for RBs last year on Scout had Walton at #20 and Scarlett at #13 ....

Everybody loves rankings right.. whybdoes rivals and others all have walton ranked higher than scarlett. Before he re classified he was ranked the top runningback in the country and now hes a nobody???

Advertisement
Lulz

Good call. I don't know about Marshawn Lynch but Mark Walton turned out to be a **** good player. The next step for Walton will be to take over a game against a big time opponent like FSU. If Walton plays big in that game our chances of winning go up exponentially. When I say play big I mean 150+ yards rushing 2 TDs big.

Advertisement

Idk that was at the height of the cronk scarletg williams love fest
The Jim Brown thing I mean.

Good call on Walton though. Kids a beast. He's gonna have to control the game against FSU if we are gonna win.

Idk that was at the height of the cronk scarletg williams love fest
The Jim Brown thing I mean.

Good call on Walton though. Kids a beast. He's gonna have to control the game against FSU if we are gonna win.

Agreed

Advertisement
Back