walton will be for us

Advertisement
lynch-cart-o.gif

Here comes the monster buildup of Walton. Soon to be followed by the big tear down and subsequent buildup of the next new guy.

Advertisement
Kid is slow with no wiggle. Runs straight at defenders.

Yes, you're right, he sucks (unless of course he signed with UF or some other school, in which case "Golden missed out on another S. Florida stud"). He only had 270+ total yards and 5 TDs in the State title game last year. He only had offers from also-rans like FSU, UF, Auburn, Georgia, etc. He was only a 4 star recruit. He was only the 10th ranked RB in the nation by 247 Sports and the 9th best by ESPN. You know, slow RBs with no wiggle always get that sort of attention.

Can we let the kid play a down of meaningful football before we "crown" or "dethrone" him?

Here comes the monster buildup of Walton. Soon to be followed by the big tear down and subsequent buildup of the next new guy.

yep. the kid is a decent prospect but nothing special. he does nothing that jumps off the screen.

Scarlett was the better prospect

Can we let the kid play a down of meaningful football before we "crown" or "dethrone" him?

Exactly. He's a highly-rated recruit who has the potential to be a star based on his demonstrated talent and skill in high school. Whether or not he lives up to that remains to be seen. But someone dismissing him just because they hate the program and want to complain about everything is ridiculous. Just like they are dismissing Yearby as if he's some scrub despite him playing very well as a freshman coming off an injury, in a backup role.

Advertisement

yep. the kid is a decent prospect but nothing special. he does nothing that jumps off the screen.

I agree that Scarlett was better. I still think hes gonna be really special but you guys are acting like Walton is a scrub and doesn't have talent. The kid is a beast in his own right and you guys are giving him no credit.

I agree that Scarlett was better. I still think hes gonna be really special but you guys are acting like Walton is a scrub and doesn't have talent. The kid is a beast in his own right and you guys are giving him no credit.

I dont think hes a scrub, I just dont see a game breaker. a solid college RB is his ceiling IMO (like Mike James). hope I'm wrong

Advertisement

I dont think hes a scrub, I just dont see a game breaker. a solid college RB is his ceiling IMO (like Mike James). hope I'm wrong

Eduardo Clements Part 2

I remember the last RB I wanted out of Booker T badly, and who I thought would be a star at Miami. Eduardo Clements. I know injuries played a role in his career never really blossoming, but still.

I'm gonna wait & see on Walton - I need to see what he's gonna do and how he's gonna fit into this system before I crown him. Great talent, lots of potential...but let's hit the pause button and just let it play out.

Advertisement

IMG_20150803_141859.jpg

Advertisement
Back