Advertisement
B8DaBtlIMAATbh9.jpg

B8FcC0GIcAEXI7x.jpg

Gotta be good for miami that its cold and snowing in west virginia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ima be real real right now

Playing college ball in a place OTHER than this Cuban cesspoll they call Miami is A++++

The feel of a Athens is awesome. Georgia on it's own kills this ****** state (Minus the chongas on the beach)

Totally agree.

If I were a big time recruit and was not a UM fan, I could easily see myself at UGA. Athens is a really cool town, beautiful campus, etc.

Haven't been to too many college towns, eh? Athens ain't anything special. You know what is actually unique about it? All the redneck legit racists you encounter if you drive more than 15 mins away from campus. Oh wait, that's actually common to the entire SEC so save me the "campus life" bs if you're talking about a minority kid from Miami.

Advertisement
Ima be real real right now

Playing college ball in a place OTHER than this Cuban cesspoll they call Miami is A++++

The feel of a Athens is awesome. Georgia on it's own kills this ****** state (Minus the chongas on the beach)

Totally agree.

If I were a big time recruit and was not a UM fan, I could easily see myself at UGA. Athens is a really cool town, beautiful campus, etc.

Haven't been to too many college towns, eh? Athens ain't anything special. You know what is actually unique about it? All the redneck legit racists you encounter if you drive more than 15 mins away from campus. Oh wait, that's actually common to the entire SEC so save me the "campus life" bs if you're talking about a minority kid from Miami.

Man not trying to be funny but as minority there's no area that's "racism" proof. Let's not pretend as if Miami and the state of Florida doesn't have a dark history that's not too long ago.

I'm a minority Miami, former kid, who loved my years in Athens. Georgia is always a threat to flip a croot they get on campus.

Advertisement
Back