Walton @ UGA

Advertisement
i used to live in Athens. it's a cool place if you've never lived somewhere that actually has fun **** to do.

also, that's roughly on point with what a good bit of the fans wear on gamedays. it's dumb.

Ima be real real right now

Playing college ball in a place OTHER than this Cuban cesspoll they call Miami is A++++

The feel of a Athens is awesome. Georgia on it's own kills this ****** state (Minus the chongas on the beach)

Totally agree.

If I were a big time recruit and was not a UM fan, I could easily see myself at UGA. Athens is a really cool town, beautiful campus, etc.

Playing college ball in a place OTHER than this Cuban cesspoll they call Miami is A++++

The feel of a Athens is awesome. Georgia on it's own kills this ****** state (Minus the chongas on the beach)

Miami football represents the community and all the subsequent minorities who reside within the city that's why Miami has always had an us against the world mentality. So if you have a problem with all the Cubans who live here and root for the team which is a **** of a lot find another team to root for. And if you think GA is better than FL then I highly doubt you've ever been there.

Advertisement

Totally agree.

If I were a big time recruit and was not a UM fan, I could easily see myself at UGA. Athens is a really cool town, beautiful campus, etc.

I'm currently a college student in Atlanta and I go over to uga all the time. It's hella fun

He should try to smash multiple snow bunnies while there. Those girls are A++++

Like a few of these, **** that is Mr Drummond's daughter droppin it like that. Oh my how times have changed, back in my day we just had Teena Marie. Lol.

[video=youtube_share;GAhbtXhb45g]http://youtu.be/GAhbtXhb45g[/video]

He's not going anywhere. Yea there's a chance for him to flip but it's like .00000000001. He's showing respect to staff that churns out multiple running backs. He's himself but he'll be repoin Us.

Advertisement
He was supposed to leave Athens today but has opted to stay another day.

Dont know if that means anything.

He was supposed to leave Athens today but has opted to stay another day.

Dont know if that means anything.

yeah I just seen that from the uga site as well. Hope it means nothing

Last edited:
He wants one more georgia co-ed before he leaves, can't say I blame Georgia peaches are hella juicy.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Totally agree.

+1 I had an apartment in Athens in the mid 90's. From my roof u could actually see inside the stadium. Really nice town and boy do they love their Bulldogs. It seemed like every **** store was called Bulldog this or that. lol

I grew up in Miami near Da U. Me and two of my homies took off and tripped up north. Went through Athens. Two of us decided right then and there that was where we wanted to go and went back to school there. One weekend in Athens was all it dam took. Just keeping it real bois, if Walton is staying an extra day that means he likes what he sees. He still a dam Cane in da end but it a close call.

Advertisement
He wants one more georgia co-ed before he leaves, can't say I blame Georgia peaches are hella juicy.

Go Canes

This right here. Hate UGA, love their women. They're top notch.

A few years back before I became a family man, I had a pretty little thick blued eyed strawberry blond FWB who was from backwoods Georgia she had the cutest southern drawl an let me tell you the word "no" was not in her vocabulary she always ready to go from the moment I said hi and would squirt for days :cool:!!!

So I am sure Walton **** near lost his mind in Athens. Think it about like this your a fairly inexperienced 18 year old high school male and you are given 1 or 2 (your preference) of the prettiest freakiest college women you have come across in your life to this point and these women's only agenda is to make you fall in love with them and their kegel abilities (an by proxy that particular university) in one night.

So to Walton I say keep the UM faith and safe travels young man (oh an wrap it cause those female aren't loyal!!)

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back