Sophomore
I thought it deserves it's own thread

It's not a good look but I think he knows it

Mark Deuce Walton Jr (@F5_DEUCE)
1/22/15, 8:07 AM
Georgia Life Chilling 🐶🐶🐶 Dawg pic.twitter.com/Ec26lTisGQ

image.jpg

Advertisement
I'm guessing Sony is his host? Hope Walton has a great time on his visit, these kids deserve these opportunities after all the hard work they've put in. So I hope he enjoys his visit but is going just to enjoy the trip rather than to pit it against Miami and change anything. Kids gotta be a Cane

Advertisement
Ima be real real right now

Playing college ball in a place OTHER than this Cuban cesspoll they call Miami is A++++

The feel of a Athens is awesome. Georgia on it's own kills this ****** state (Minus the chongas on the beach)

Advertisement

Playing college ball in a place OTHER than this Cuban cesspoll they call Miami is A++++

The feel of a Athens is awesome. Georgia on it's own kills this ****** state (Minus the chongas on the beach)

Real? Real stupid.

Don't be confused this is the real Georgia

[video=youtube_share;cLBw7k498bU]http://youtu.be/cLBw7k498bU[/video]

Advertisement
I'm guessing Sony is his host? Hope Walton has a great time on his visit, these kids deserve these opportunities after all the hard work they've put in. So I hope he enjoys his visit but is going just to enjoy the trip rather than to pit it against Miami and change anything. Kids gotta be a Cane

No

Advertisement
so you mopers think recruits are gone when he wears Miami gear and/or if he wears other school gear

why don't you just say they all gone then?

smh

This sounds like someone who's never stepped foot in Georgia before. Hey look Pine Trees and clay.

Advertisement
Back