Walton is a stud

Walton is a average back puts up good numbers against average defenses but check his numbers against top defenses and he his average at best

120 yards 3tds vs ncstate last year when the line actually blocked
Would have had 80 plus yards rushing if that play didn't get called back from the fsu game and over 40 yards receiving

Advertisement
Walton is a average back puts up good numbers against average defenses but check his numbers against top defenses and he his average at best

120 yards 3tds vs ncstate last year when the line actually blocked
Would have had 80 plus yards rushing if that play didn't get called back from the fsu game and over 40 yards receiving

Quit argyun with these people my boi

Wish you MF's would actually do a little research before you spout off BS like this.

Wish you MF's would actually do a little research before you spout off BS like this.
Coach,

Don't discourage them, please. Poster "self-revelations" gives me the opportunity to add more names to my "ignore user" list. The last 3 days have been great.

Advertisement
Back