Walton is a stud

MizCane

Senior
I know it was BC but he runs with a passion and has some incredible balance/power. He looks a little faster this year as well. I watched Penn State game and they played Akron who sucks as well and I can tell you right now that Walton is more complete than Barkley who is touted as a Heisman favorite.

Advertisement
I know it was BC but he runs with a passion and has some incredible balance/power. He looks a little faster this year as well. I watched Penn State game and they played Akron who sucks as well and I can tell you right now that Walton is more complete than Barkley who is touted as a Heisman favorite.

Barkley doesn't impress me like that tbqh.

Fan of Walton but until he does something against ranked teams. I like the attitude he seemed to have yesterday

Advertisement
Fan of Walton but until he does something against ranked teams. I like the attitude he seemed to have yesterday

I want to see what he does against FSU; against a DL that will get penetration against our "improved" OL.

See the 120 yards 3 td performance he had vs ncstate. im interested to see what he does vs them as well. I think the oline has improved

I like Walton, but Barkley's on a different planet.

Barkley is seen on the East Coast and Midwest...Walton is seen from the Keys to Ocala...Easy to see where votes would come from in a Heisman race..

Advertisement
I like both our backs. Both have speed shiftiness and power. Thomas Brown is also a really great coach.

Welcome to 2015. How was that Rock you been under?

Advertisement
Love Walton. He's a tough relentless dude who energizes his team. I don't think he's fast, but he's tough as nails. He likes to deliver blows.

We've got two 200 pound RBs who run like 230 pounders.

I like Walton, but Barkley's on a different planet.

Yep, Barkley is so special. He's going to kill at the next level.

Advertisement
Walton is a nice player and will be playing on sundays. Barkley is an absolute beast; far and away the best back in the country.

While we are on RB's did anyone catch the quick shuffle step Choc put on the defender on one of his three or four carries?

Im scared AF of him getting injured.

Rams his head into the defender every **** play... we dont need that vs bethune

Advertisement
Back