Walton Arrest Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How does this apply to other programs sweeping sh^t under the rugs? This is Walton’s 2nd year removed from Miami. I can See if it was one of our current players but obviously it isn’t
Only referring to some on here saying why spread this video and not wanting to talk about it... Because he is a UM alum and it puts a bad look on the U..the headlines read Former Miami hurricanes running back and NFL player..you don’t find it a lil bit hypercritical about that. I had no idea dude was getting in trouble like this. Just knew about the misdemeanor **** with the femal..but hope he gets his **** straight. Only 21

Advertisement
Only referring to some on here saying why spread this video and not wanting to talk about it... Because he is a UM alum and it puts a bad look on the U..the headlines read Former Miami hurricanes running back and NFL player..you don’t find it a lil bit hypercritical about that. I had no idea dude was getting in trouble like this. Just knew about the misdemeanor **** with the femal..but hope he gets his **** straight. Only 21

Dude only 21 still? He can still recover and get his life together

Advertisement

AYE HE'S A MAN HE'LL TAKE WHAT EVER HE EARNED BUT WHY SOME OF YALL WANT TO TRY TO KICK A ***** WHEN THEY DOWN?

Y'ALL LINEUP TO SUCKKK FOOTBALL PLAYERS COLLECTIVE C.O.C.K.S WHEN THEY'RE ON THE FIELD BUT THE MOMENT A YOUNG MAN MAKES A BAD CHOICE ITS " SEE I KNEW HE WAS A PIECE OF ****"

THESE MEN ARE HUMAN THEY MAKE MISTAKES JUST LIKE YOU ALL DO ONLY DIFFERENCE IS NO ONE GIVES A F.UC.K ABOUT YOUR LIFE OTHER THAN A FEW OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THESE YOUNG MEN HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING AND JUDGING THEM THEY'VE NEVER MET.

KEEP YOUR BYTCH *** OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.

AYE HE'S A MAN HE'LL TAKE WHAT EVER HE EARNED BUT WHY SOME OF YALL WANT TO TRY TO KICK A ***** WHEN THEY DOWN?

Y'ALL LINEUP TO SUCKKK FOOTBALL PLAYERS COLLECTIVE C.O.C.K.S WHEN THEY'RE ON THE FIELD BUT THE MOMENT A YOUNG MAN MAKES A BAD CHOICE ITS " SEE I KNEW HE WAS A PIECE OF ****"

THESE MEN ARE HUMAN THEY MAKE MISTAKES JUST LIKE YOU ALL DO ONLY DIFFERENCE IS NO ONE GIVES A F.UC.K ABOUT YOUR LIFE OTHER THAN A FEW OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THESE YOUNG MEN HAVE PEOPLE WATCHING AND JUDGING THEM THEY'VE NEVER MET.

Most people on here have no idea. If I was in that situation I would have tried to run too. I would rather get resisting arrest than end up with some trigger happy racist that is looking for any chance he gets to fill me with lead.

Whenever they start saying schit like Turn over and all that schit. Don't ******* move. Just stay straight. Even when following exact orders if you start moving they can fire on you and claim "they feared for there life when you made a movement".

Look at that guy the other day they were screaming at to drop the gun. The guy had the gun in the waist band. He couldn't "drop it" so after like 15x he decided to pick the gun up and drop it. As soon as he grabbed the gun to drop it they shot him.

When the guns come out you have 2 options. Run and hope to god you can get away or freeze and don't follow any orders. Let them taze you. Let them beat you with the stick, but do not do anything they tell you to do. If they want you to roll over let them kick your *** over. Its your best chance of surviving an encounter.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yea sure Mr. White Knight.....don’t want to be judged, don’t act like a ******* idiot.

I see he’s still getting hawked down from behind

Most people on here have no idea. If I was in that situation I would have tried to run too. I would rather get resisting arrest than end up with some trigger happy racist that is looking for any chance he gets to fill me with lead.

Whenever they start saying schit like Turn over and all that schit. Don't ******* move. Just stay straight. Even when following exact orders if you start moving they can fire on you and claim "they feared for there life when you made a movement".

Look at that guy the other day they were screaming at to drop the gun. The guy had the gun in the waist band. He couldn't "drop it" so after like 15x he decided to pick the gun up and drop it. As soon as he grabbed the gun to drop it they shot him.

When the guns come out you have 2 options. Run and hope to god you can get away or freeze and don't follow any orders. Let them taze you. Let them beat you with the stick, but do not do anything they tell you to do. If they want you to roll over let them kick your *** over. Its your best chance of surviving an encounter.

Yea, let’s blame the “racist cop”, not the dumb fvck breaking the law.

Just stop man. I bet a large percentage on this board do not have multiple mistakes that ended in arrest.

Everyone makes mistakes in life and you hope people learn from them but it’s the level of mistake that defines people and leads to harsher judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back