WalterFootball Brad Kaaya Analysis

Kaaya will always have the handicap of being one of the slowest QBs to ever play the game (He will either set the record at the NFL combine for slowest 40 ever for a QB or will not run the 40). This forces him to make up for that limitation by having well above average passing numbers which he has yet to achieve.

If you cant scramble 8 yards for a 1st down you better hit on + 70% of your passes.

Im sorry but you are a new breed of stupid
Peyton Manning not a runner Career completion % is 65
Tom Brady, not a runner at 62%

Kaaya only needs to be good when rolling out or buying time, we do not need him to do QB draws. Would it be nice if he was a runner sure but he doesnt need to compensate with a 70% completion. Also should be noted he was a lot better at throwing on the run this year compared to freshman yr.

Advertisement
Do you all agree with their analysis?

"2/20/16: 2015 was a rough year for Miami and Kaaya had to battle through with a weak supporting cast. He completed 61 percent of his passes for 3,242 yards with 16 touchdowns and five interceptions on the season. Kaaya didn't develop significantly over his freshman year performance. He needs to mature physically and mentally in order to be a high pick.

Kaaya has a good physical skill set and has displayed some pocket-passing ability to go along with poise. In 2014, he completed 59 percent of his passes for 3,198 yards with 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. Kaaya had a ton of talent around him as a freshman in the form of a stud left tackle (Ereck Flowers), wide receiver (Phillip Dorsett) and running back (Duke Johnson)."

Kaaya -#9 1st to La Rams.. 1st QB taken in 2017 mock draft

WOW!
Nuff said

Ps
Kaaya was the only Cane drafted in 1st rd of WF 2017 mock draft

Last edited:

"2/20/16: 2015 was a rough year for Miami and Kaaya had to battle through with a weak supporting cast. He completed 61 percent of his passes for 3,242 yards with 16 touchdowns and five interceptions on the season. Kaaya didn't develop significantly over his freshman year performance. He needs to mature physically and mentally in order to be a high pick.

Kaaya has a good physical skill set and has displayed some pocket-passing ability to go along with poise. In 2014, he completed 59 percent of his passes for 3,198 yards with 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. Kaaya had a ton of talent around him as a freshman in the form of a stud left tackle (Ereck Flowers), wide receiver (Phillip Dorsett) and running back (Duke Johnson)."

WOW!
Nuff said

Ps

Do you got a link to what you are quoting? I am curious to see where Deshaun Watson, Seth Russell and Baker Mayfield go.

WOW!
Nuff said

Ps

Do you got a link to what you are quoting? I am curious to see where Deshaun Watson, Seth Russell and Baker Mayfield go.

Watson to NYJets #20

Advertisement
Wow. I can't believe how many people on this board trash Kaaya. You mf'ers are lucky he wanted to come to Miami or we'd be rolling with Rosier now, someone that will not even be considered in the NFL draft. People on this board need to stop acting like we have had a QB with even close to the same talent Kaaya has since Dorsey left. Just stop.

No one loves killing UM players more than UM fans. They can't even try to see the positive in our top players.

WOW!
Nuff said

Ps

Baker Mayfield is a poor man's Johnnie Fckball. That weak-armed midget isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most overhyped QB we've had in a long time. He's decent, but nowhere near where a lot of people put him. At least not to this point. N

People keep mentioning all the talent he lost from his Freshman year. Most QB's dream of that kind of talent. A good QB makes those around him better as someone previously mentioned.

I keep telling you all that all these high draft picks that some websites are throwing around won't ever happen unless something drastic happens between now and whenever he comes out. He limits what a team can do offensively because of his lack of mobility. That won't fly in the NFL.

Most overhyped QB we've had in a long time. He's decent, but nowhere near where a lot of people put him. At least not to this point. N

People keep mentioning all the talent he lost from his Freshman year. Most QB's dream of that kind of talent. A good QB makes those around him better as someone previously mentioned.

I keep telling you all that all these high draft picks that some websites are throwing around won't ever happen unless something drastic happens between now and whenever he comes out. He limits what a team can do offensively because of his lack of mobility. That won't fly in the NFL.

By lack of mobility, do you mean just movement in the pocket or dual threat?

Don't kid yourself so you don't think it's a coincidence that Duke, walford and dorsett had BY FAR their best years ever as a cane, I wonder why.... Oh wait it's Brad kaaya... The kid is a stud and has been under coached wait until he gets proper coaching under him by a qb guru who will also call logical plays

Advertisement
Kaaya is good but its a bit absurd to credit Walford's, Duke and PD's success because him. If anything his early success was because of them. Walford improved each year and the oc finally utilized the TE more. PD had nearly 900 yds as a sophmore but got hurt his junior year and missed the season. Duke was headed for a record breaking season his junior but got injured against FSU. Those boys would have balled out with any decent qb.

Kaaya is good but you are giving him way too much credit.

Kaaya is good but its a bit absurd to credit Walford's, Duke and PD's success because him. If anything his early success was because of them. Walford improved each year and the oc finally utilized the TE more. PD had nearly 900 yds as a sophmore but got hurt his junior year and missed the season. Duke was headed for a record breaking season his junior but got injured against FSU. Those boys would have balled out with any decent qb.

Kaaya is good but you are giving him way too much credit.

It lies somewhere in the middle it definitely was a mutualistic relationship kaaya benefitted from them and they benefited from kaaya as well.

Last edited:

Just movement inside of the pocket and poor footwork which leads to an overall breakdown in his throwing motion. Anything outside of the pocket, you better get a quick prayer in and if he's got three yards to run for a first down it might as well be thirty.

Advertisement

Just movement inside of the pocket and poor footwork which leads to an overall breakdown in his throwing motion. Anything outside of the pocket, you better get a quick prayer in and if he's got three yards to run for a first down it might as well be thirty.
Finally somebody that doesn't watch games with orange and green glasses on

Another thing is people kill me talking about mobility. I don't give a **** if my qb is slow. Can he read a defense, is he accurate, and can he keep the turnovers down is questions I ask about a qb.

After that then I want to know about arm strength and other physical abilities.

Advertisement
Back