2025 Waden Charles [2025] 4* WR from Boynton Beach [Commits to Canes]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well... decided to take a look at Waden's Twitter page and see this...

Preston Parker. JR?! I know I recognized that name so I looked it up. Sure enough, he's the son of the Preston Parker that we recruited from Delray Beach that went to FSU back in 2006...

Life comes at you fast! Can't believe it...

Preston Parker having a son that age is normal...wait till u figure out Aldarius Johnson Jr is coming down the pike in that same class lol

Well... decided to take a look at Waden's Twitter page and see this...

Preston Parker. JR?! I know I recognized that name so I looked it up. Sure enough, he's the son of the Preston Parker that we recruited from Delray Beach that went to FSU back in 2006...

Life comes at you fast! Can't believe it...

**** I'm old bruh!!! Preston Sr. was my lil dawg back in college. Cool as a mf. Heard it outta his mouth that he wanted to be a Cane but Onion was bull****tin'...

Advertisement
That’s interesting.

From “shut down” to taking spring and soon summer visits.

Ok.
His comments are weird, one of the interviews he said that hes being "shown love" and being made a "priority" from other schools. Comes off as if he feels he should be praised more by us or maybe feels slighted a bit. Just a weird vibe especially since our coaching staff is kinda good at this recruiting thing and i doubt they arent making him feel like a priority..

Advertisement
Advertisement
We don’t have space
wasn't a take
We only want real Canes

IMG_3460.gif

Advertisement
Back