2025 Waden Charles [2025] 4* WR from Boynton Beach [Commits to Canes]

Advertisement
It was just a pic of him visiting there on his IG back in April

I thought the timing was nice to bring it back

He looks like he had as much fun there as they all are having right now in College Station

View attachment 255991
Looks like they had just told him “now we’re going to take you to meet the Yell Squad and Male Cheerleaders”

Advertisement
He reminds me of Jurrion ****ey — hopefully minus the attitude problems.
What attitude problems did ****ey have? Seems like he didnt play recruiting games and I liked his fire on the field and 7v7 stuff. I went and looked to see if anything was on him out of Oregon and I didnt see a stat yet nor did I see any rumblings about any issues. I do think its funny he choose #99. Basically said in 20 years I never had 99 so I want it. I liked him as a recruit.

Tyreeke, Diggs, Chase, Adams I want me first mfs on perimeter.
ezgif.com-optimize (7).gif
1694613296335.png

"Come on Kirk. ****! Throw the ball!" - Justin Jefferson

Advertisement
What attitude problems did ****ey have? Seems like he didnt play recruiting games and I liked his fire on the field and 7v7 stuff. I went and looked to see if anything was on him out of Oregon and I didnt see a stat yet nor did I see any rumblings about any issues. I do think its funny he choose #99. Basically said in 20 years I never had 99 so I want it. I liked him as a recruit.

He’s been a handful. I talk to Oregon NIL guys weekly. Thinks he’s too good to play special teams. Half assing it in practice. Talking back to assistant coaches.

He’s been a handful. I talk to Oregon NIL guys weekly. Thinks he’s too good to play special teams. Half assing it in practice. Talking back to assistant coaches.
thanks for the reply, then yeah likely would not have been a good fit here. We are playing a lot of TF but not at WR. I am a little surprised to hear that considering some other things I know about him and how sought after he was by Mario and Zo but perhaps the NIL package changed his tune once he got the cash. Especially being from Cali I could see him wanting to bounce closer to home if he was here. Always a risk with kids coming from across the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back