2025 Waden Charles [2025] 4* WR from Boynton Beach [Commits to Canes]

Advertisement
I know he’s not a South Florida Diva.

I wasn’t trying to imply that, so I’ll cleanup my post to transition to another thought.

Can we define what “show me love” means?
The bag Ghandi! If he was a priority he would be getting a bigger one from UM.

@1murhurricane is correct as usual. Charles isn't being a diva. I just get the sense there are others higher on the board right now.
That’s fine, better hit on those targets if you’re gonna pass on Montgomery & Charles. Im cool with getting who you prefer, hate the double back bull**** late in cycle like UM did with Cedrick Bailey

Glad this narrative got out early.

Now when he decides to go to UGA, the locals can say “hey, in Jan’24 Miami wasn’t recruiting me hard enough” when Miami is “playing catch-up” in October heading into the stretch run.

On an unrelated note, I’ll keep saying it….

Spend LESS TIME recruiting South Florida.

Between the poor coaching, poor HS culture, and the delusion that High School football was invented in South FL…the majority of these kids flop in college.

got you?

so where in Bombay should we focus our efforts Ghandi?

Advertisement
My man I stopped guessing why our staff does certain things long ago. The fact is Mario is a recruiting savant so my preferences and being critical are just that. As a side note this kid is about as anti south Florida mentality as any kid down here. I want him in this class but if you guys were him you would be checking options too...
i know anytime ive seen him he has had on um items. The 2 times ive seen him in 7 on 7 situations he was UM down..its how i noticed him.

Bottom line is if we miss our higher targets we can always circle back with Charles in the fall, up the nil, up the pressure and attention, and truth is Mario will have a good chance at flipping him if Miami's where he wants to be.

Advertisement
Texas Metro, Georgia Metro, and Maryland Metro is where I’d start.
Texas is the biggest state. What metro would that be?.
There talent has been more overall overrated and topped out than south florida for ages.
That being said...The Dallas Metro i feel we would have footing in.

Ive been stating the ATL metro...its goten harder though with UGA being the big dog in cfb..and CLEMSON basically walked in and took everyone remote in the metro..but its still meat on them bones. (pause)

I might have been one of the few proponents on here for years for us being in the DMV supplementing talent. The area is wide open if u ask me.

Texas is the biggest state. What metro would that be?.
There talent has been more overall overrated and topped out than south florida for ages.
That being said...The Dallas Metro i feel we would have footing in.

Ive been stating the ATL metro...its goten harder though with UGA being the big dog in cfb..and CLEMSON basically walked in and took everyone remote in the metro..but its still meat on them bones. (pause)

I might have been one of the few proponents on here for years for us being in the DMV supplementing talent. The area is wide open if u ask me.

For Texas, the Houston Metroplex would be the first place I’d go, followed closely by DFW.

For the ATL metro, Clemson’s slow decline will open the door to Miami if Miami can start to get positioned now.

DMV has been wide open since PSU stopped going and VagTech fell off the map. Maryland has done an ok job of filling in, but most of those kids are OOS anyway.

If that’s the case, that’s perfectly fine. It’s more of a business now than ever.

Just don’t frame it as “they didn’t show me enough attention” in the recruitment.
Yea, but what kid who is committed to a school wants to come out and say “I’m not a priority for the school at the moment. They have several WRs in front of me.” The appearance of the situation is probably important to him too.

For Texas, the Houston Metroplex would be the first place I’d go, followed closely by DFW.

For the ATL metro, Clemson’s slow decline will open the door to Miami if Miami can start to get positioned now.

DMV has been wide open since PSU stopped going and VagTech fell off the map. Maryland has done an ok job of filling in, but most of those kids are OOS anyway.
clemosn decline might be overstated. they beat up the atl metro the last 2 cycles.

dmv is wide open we can beat out umd for kids and penn state was really eating there vt is non existent we should prioritize 2 kids a cycle from the area at minimum.

Whatever efforts i think would be in houston tx with this current staff i would focus in NOLA and surrounding areas.

Advertisement
clemosn decline might be overstated. they beat up the atl metro the last 2 cycles.

dmv is wide open we can beat out umd for kids and penn state was really eating there vt is non existent we should prioritize 2 kids a cycle from the area at minimum.

Whatever efforts i think would be in houston tx with this current staff i would focus in NOLA and surrounding areas.
South Carolina eats well in DMV.

Advertisement
i know anytime ive seen him he has had on um items. The 2 times ive seen him in 7 on 7 situations he was UM down..its how i noticed him.
He LOVES UM. He's not a game player. If he's not here its not one of those situations. DMoney has sources from a completely different angle than me. Mine is on the player side not the UM side.

If that’s the case, that’s perfectly fine. It’s more of a business now than ever.

Just don’t frame it as “they didn’t show me enough attention” in the recruitment.
they’re one in the same. If your job passed on giving you a raise at end of year wouldn’t that be a lack of love? Even if they gave you compliments everyday

Yea, but what kid who is committed to a school wants to come out and say “I’m not a priority for the school at the moment. They

they’re one in the same. If your job passed on giving you a raise at end of year wouldn’t that be a lack of love? Even if they gave you compliments everyday

For the longest time “show me love” meant that the kid wanted more attention from the school.

Since it means two things now (attention or $), then it would be nice to know which one it is.

Clarity helps set and manage expectations.

Advertisement
Back