VT vs. GT

Advertisement
VT makes way too many mistakes and GT is actually capable of capitalizing on them.

GT in a laugher.

Last edited:
Both these teams played last week in terrible conditions (rain, rain, rain) so I wouldn't make too much of their last performance.

GT (other than our game) is good for two in-conference losses.

As for VT, I expect an 8 win team especially with their issues in the run game and Logan Thomas.

IMO, I expect an ugly game. GT wins but does not cover.

If you are a Miami fan you pull for GT tonight because VT doesn't play fsu or Clemson and GT plays Clemson.

I drove down from Tennessee to go to the game. My buddy had an extra ticket.

I'm rooting for GT because I'd like next week's matchup to be a bigger game. Would be nice to get another ranked opponent on the schedule.

Advertisement
I think VT beats them straight up.

We talk endlessly about not being worried about the triple option, but VT has just as good a track record with it as we do. VT looked tough up front against Bama. Not sure Logan Thomas can do enough to not lose the game but I think for one night he gets it done.

I think VT beats them straight up.

We talk endlessly about not being worried about the triple option, but VT has just as good a track record with it as we do. VT looked tough up front against Bama. Not sure Logan Thomas can do enough to not lose the game but I think for one night he gets it done.

I'm not sure if VT is good enough on offense to win the game.

Is it me not paying attention or have teams figured out Paul Johnson's offense? I havent seen Ga Tech hang 50 on anyone in the past year or so.

I don't think Logan Thomas will be able to get it done. Both teams have solid defense, but GT has a better offense. VT also has some holes in special teams. GT wins by 10.

Advertisement
As long as Logan Thomas is the starting QB, no way in **** can i pick VT to win games vs any decent team.

I just hope Vag Tech beats the **** out of Vlad, and he comes into our game a gimpy dweeb. VT is a very good defensive football club, so this game should be interesting. Pud Foster will have some answers for that redneck Johnson.

GT especially seeing how VT has played all year.

And is it just me or has Logan Thomas gotten worse every year at the QB position??

Advertisement
First, I hate VT, so I'll pull for GT. Second, we own GT, Al owns GT, Mark owns GT, and we want teams we are about to beat the be ranked as high as possible, so I'll pull for GT. Third, I hate VT.

ACC needs to start eating its young. Balance = sucks. Need a couple teams in each division to beat everyone esle, then one of them beats the other and then same in title game. I don't care who in coastal it is but one team needs to beat everyone but us. Same thing on other side. Want Clemson to beat FSU(of course we beat them too) then we meet Clemson in title game of two unbeatens. By then both of us should be in top 5. Winner, us of course, has **** of a chance getting to NC, especially if it is THE U. The world will want THE U(Dark side of the Force) vs Bama(Satan) or even OSU(Son of Satan) rematch. Personally I want Bama. Yeah, beat the cheaters would be sweet, but ending yet another dynasty is better.

Advertisement
Hopefully North Korea decides to launch a missile to Atlanta tonight.

If they did, that missile would be as likely to hit Sao Paulo, Brazil as it would Atlanta.

Stephen Morris has more accuracy on his touch passes than a North Korean missile. :)

GT runs away with this game IMO..no pun intended

we could all but wrap up the coastal next week beating GT...that would be nice

GT is better, but I don't think GT in a "laugher" at all. VT is garbage, but their defense is good, and historically Bud Foster has done a good job at slowing down Johnson's crap option. GT has scored 20, 7, 38, 3, 17, 28, 21, 26, and 17 against VT and has only beaten them twice since VT joined the ACC. I expect this to be a close game that GT wins. Something like 24-17.

Hopefully North Korea decides to launch a missile to Atlanta tonight.

Whatever happened with that?

It was all over the news for a week "N. Korea is fueling it's missiles! Rah rah rah" then it all just suddenly disappeared.

Advertisement
Back