VT Game; No TV?

Advertisement
@PIPO @San Amaro Dr

And to anyone else with YoutubeTV. I researched and found this solution:

We do have access to ESPN3 however not through the YoutubeTV platform.

You just have to sign in the ESPN app with your YoutubeTV login info.

I'm a YTTV subscriber living in DC and this doesn't work as MASN (only carried by Directv here) has local broadcast rights so the game is blacked out on ESPN3. I have to use a VPN and pick a non-ACC region server to view the game on ESPN3.

@PIPO @San Amaro Dr

And to anyone else with YoutubeTV. I researched and found this solution:

We do have access to ESPN3 however not through the YoutubeTV platform.

You just have to sign in the ESPN app with your YoutubeTV login info.
You a ******* magician, Mutombo.

Feel like this post is your iconic moment on here.

http%3A%2F%2Fhoopshabit.com%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F04%2F02_Nuggets_SuperSonics.jpg

Glad to be a part of it, even if I'm just Robert Pack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this a New England blackout? I have both comcast and YouTube TV access in NH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a YTTV subscriber living in DC and this doesn't work as MASN (only carried by Directv here) has local broadcast rights so the game is blacked out on ESPN3. I have to use a VPN and pick a non-ACC region server to view the game on ESPN3.
Well dam, so my solution did not anticipate espn3 being blacked out.

Back to the drawing board. Man they really make it difficult.

I don't have any cable at all, will this game be available on an over the air channel?

Otherwise, does anyone have a good app that runs smooth to stream it?

Last years Duke game was blacked out on espn3 and not available on a local channel on youtubetv. This doesn't really help me.
It would be a local channel on the cable company that services the area. It will most likely be a sports channel that plays your local sports team. They all have apps for streaming. Ask a friend or family member for their password. The reason why it's blacked out is that ESPN can't show it because someone paid for that right in your area. It could even be on a local antenna channel if they show games.

Advertisement
Back