Visitors

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium

QB:
Artur Sitkowski - IMG Academy

RB:
Lorenzo Lingard - University High (Miami)

WR:
Brian Hightower - IMG Academy
Joshua Moore - IMG Academy

TE:
Will Mallory - Providence

OL:
Curtis Dunlap - IMG Academy
Cleveland Reed - Lakeland

DT:
Nesta Silvera - American Heritage (Miami)

LB/S:
David Reese - Fort Pierce Central

CB/S:
Tyson Campbell - American Heritage
Gilbert Frierson - Coral Gables (Miami)
Tyreke Johnson - Trinity Christian
Brendan Radley-Hiles - IMG Academy
Randy Russell - Carol City (Miami)
Patrick Surtain - American Heritage

S/ATH:
Avantae Williams - DeLand (Miami)

2017 Grad Transfers

RB:
Tyshon Dye - Clemson

CB:
Dee Delaney - Citadel

(Waiting for confirmation if Elijah Moore & Al Blades Jr. will be attending.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope the staff solidifies commitments from both grad transfers. They are vital pieces to this year's success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]835139781738835970[/TWEET]

Hey [MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION]

Love it that we will have guys like Lingard , Russell, Silvera , Frierson , etc.. who are already committed and will def be in the other recruits ears about joining this class. Also love that we are gonna have Colbert sit down with the grad transfers and tell about his first hand experience with the staff as a Grad Transfer. The fact that it's also the biggest home b ball game of the year vs Duke is also a plus. Things are looking up fellas, and it feels good to have this much hope FINALLY.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think we get Sitkowski and both GT's.

That would be great. I think Dye is a key. Having some one like that, ability and experience, to back up Homer and Watson as we get deep into the season can make a difference should one of those guys get hurt. Might be the difference in a win or a loss?

That would be great. I think Dye is a key. Having some one like that, ability and experience, to back up Homer and Watson as we get deep into the season can make a difference should one of those guys get hurt. Might be the difference in a win or a loss?

351 yards and 5 TD's career stats and most of those yards are against garbage schools. Dye is not good.

Last edited:

351 yards and 5 TD's career stats and most of those yards are against garbage schools. Dye is not good.

Neither is Gray or Burns, so whats your point?

Advertisement
Back