Visits Visitors May 8-14, 2023

Yep, and Gaby tries to hold off (as it’s obvious he’s been warned) but jumps right in after Tucker drops news. Which I understand in that he’s the competitor and an incompetent one at that. Nevertheless it compounds the issue.

With all that said, if these kids are posting it, too, then it’s free game.

Oh, well, I look forward to the future when these visits strike true fear into the rest to CFB because we’re winning and winning big.
Tucker’s a jerkoff. That site is dead and he spoils everything to try and make a buck. Guarantee you D$ has had the names as have others.

Advertisement
Ah. Makes sense. I was mostly just showing off my knowledge of south dade architecture though.
Show Off Kevin Hart GIF by PeacockTV

Don’t stroke out on us. Lol

The weekend’s just starting. From what Gaby said, I took it as being like an event weekend level group. He said there were commits from other schools in for it as well.
I was commenting about Stone visiting here again, but yeah your point stands

Pretty cool since this was never really on the radar

IIRC last year this was about the time where we started carrying a lot of momentum that led to those high profile summer commitments?

Advertisement

IIRC last year this was about the time where we started carrying a lot of momentum that led to those high profile summer commitments?
It seems to me that the money and effort invested in the OL last class, is being dedicated to the DL, especially DT, for this class.

That will fix a lot of things. We just need the offense to look like it should and those pieces will fall into place too. Exciting times right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I recall it was a bit later, in early June that Carver, Mikeska and a few of the lower rated guys committed and then the big rush was late June to early July.

Advertisement
Don’t stroke out on us. Lol

The weekend’s just starting. From what Gaby said, I took it as being like an event weekend level group. He said there were commits from other schools in for it as well.

Yes, it has just become a special event recruiting weekend.

The theme is "If Hogtown is closed, Miami has hotels and restaurants"...

Here is an updated list (from class of 2024):
EDGE Dylan Stewart,
TE Caleb Odom
S Zaquan Patterson
WR Amari Jefferson
ATH Ricky Knight III
CB Romanas Frederique
DL Jayden Jackson
CB Ellis Robinson IV
WR Joshida Trader
WR Chance Robinson
S Isiah Thomas