Visits Visitors May 8-14, 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we’re being objective, I’d say very very very few on CIS actually want us to swing and miss on recruits we want.

I also wouldn’t take victory laps until pen hits paper, let alone on news of visits.

Pen hits paper (and money hits student account) for Portal players on Monday at the earliest.

I think some of the guys on campus must be 2024 kids. Gaby’s comparing the list to previous huge event weekends with commits to other schools.

Oh yeah, the HS guys. I just thought we were talking about Portal right now. I'm not expecting any HS kids to pop, but the Portal guys only have a few days.

My bad.

Screenshot_20230512_201230_Discord.jpg

Advertisement
Tucker and that Rivals site are real problems for the staff. He has no respect for what is asked of the local media.
Yep, and Gaby tries to hold off (as it’s obvious he’s been warned) but jumps right in after Tucker drops news. Which I understand in that he’s the competitor and an incompetent one at that. Nevertheless it compounds the issue.

With all that said, if these kids are posting it, too, then it’s free game.

Oh, well, I look forward to the future when these visits strike true fear into the rest to CFB because we’re winning and winning big.

Advertisement
Yep, and Gaby tries to hold off (as it’s obvious he’s been warned) but jumps right in after Tucker drops news. Which I understand in that he’s the competitor and an incompetent one at that. Nevertheless it compounds the issue.

Oh, well, I look forward to the future when these visits strike true fear into the rest to CFB because we’re winning and winning big.
If the recruit gives it away, it’s out of the bag though…

No, once its out, its out. Whether it be that **** Tucker, or the kid himself. Once its legit out, all embargoes end. Gaby didn't do a single thing wrong and they'd tell you that at the Hecht. He's been on point this year.

Advertisement
Shoulda tasted that barbecue at the house of chaos in Shenandoah.

Advertisement
Back