Visits Visitors May 8-14, 2023

Advertisement
I recall it was a bit later, in early June that Carver, Mikeska and a few of the lower rated guys committed and then the big rush was late June to early July.
Yessir agreed I thought I remembered around May or so when Cribby and DMoney started hinting around at some big fish coming into play and a lot of that came to fruition

So even if we don’t get any commits or major news here it might just be a matter of time

Advertisement
Yessir agreed I thought I remembered around May or so when Cribby and DMoney started hinting around at some big fish coming into play and a lot of that came to fruition

So even if we don’t get any commits or major news here it might just be a matter of time
Yeah, we were heavily in it for Ray Ray, Riley, Wayne, Malik and Rashada but outside of Ray Ray they weren’t slam dunks. Then there were kids like Mauigoa, Popo and Samson that we were recruiting but nobody was seriously, at least publicly on this board, thinking we were going to land. Given what happened last year, think it’s safe to say that there isn’t a single recruit that is off the table for Miami.

Not sure if I want him on campus with the other recruits. I don’t think he’s serious about Miami (imo) and has the potential to negatively recruit against Miami.

…Or I could be thinking too much into it 😂

No you def want him on campus and it was said months ago that the Chaminade kids will be on campus multiple times.

Not sure if I want him on campus with the other recruits. I don’t think he’s serious about Miami (imo) and has the potential to negatively recruit against Miami.

…Or I could be thinking too much into it 😂
I agree. This kid is playing somebody. Let's hope Chance has Asta's power from the black clover Anime to negate his negative recruiting antics towards UM...if that indeed is his play.

Attachments

• black-clover-asta.gif
    black-clover-asta.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Stewart wasn’t supposed to get out, but did plus some of the kids IG posts, but there are a few monsters that aren’t public yet and that’s a good thing. You don’t want other coaches lighting them up beforehand. Once here, too bad too sad.
Gaby mentioned 5-7 big time guys not mentioned. He also said someone they expected to show cancelled.

Butch was an all-time evaluator along with JJ, but I think Mario is in a league of his own when it comes to recruiting, actually beating the big boys head to head with one had tied behind his back. Both are very good at this part of the game.
I disagree. To be able to recruit like Butch did (especially from 97-2000) under those circumstances will never happen again. Imagine taking 31 schollies from Mario, and then for the next 5-6yrs put 25 1st rounders into the league....Unconscionable...

Advertisement
I disagree. To be able to recruit like Butch did (especially from 97-2000) under those circumstances will never happen again. Imagine taking 31 schollies from Mario, and then for the next 5-6yrs put 25 1st rounders into the league....Unconscionable...
Butch didn’t miss. Hall of fame recruiting…. Literally lol

Advertisement
*UPDATED 6:58PM EST*

Updated list of names that are there or publicly (there are others) expected so far:

2024:

5-Star DL David Stone
5-star WR Mylan Graham (OSU commit)
5-star CB Ellis Robinson IV (UGA commit)
5-star WR Joshisa Trader
5-star EDGE Dylan Stewart
Top247 WR Chance Robinson (Miami commit)
Top247 TE Caleb Odom
Top247 S Zaquan Patterson
Top247 S Jaylen Heyward (UGA commit)
Top247 CB Jalyn Crawford
Top247 ATH Lawayne McCoy (FSU commit)
CB Ricky Knight III
CB Romanas Federique
S Isaiah Thomas (Miami commit)
DL Jayden Jackson
DL TJ Lindsey
WR Amari Jefferson
RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey (Miami commit)
Portal DL Anthony Campbell (rumored to have committed to UM today)

2025:

5-star LB Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng
Top247 LB Jadon Perlotte (UGA commit)
Top247 CB Chris Ewald
Top247 TE Brock Scott
Top247 WR Donovan Olugbode
Top247 WR Cortez Mills
4-star TE Brock Schott

Last edited:
*UPDATED*

Updated list of names that are there or publicly (there are others) expected so far:

2024:

5-Star DL David Stone
5-star CB Ellis Robinson IV (UGA commit)
5-star WR Joshisa Trader
5-star EDGE Dylan Stewart
Top247 WR Chance Robinson (Miami commit)
Top247 TE Caleb Odom
Top247 S Zaquan Patterson
Top247 S Jaylen Heyward (UGA commit)
Top247 CB Jalyn Crawford
CB Ricky Knight III
CB Romanas Federique
S Isaiah Thomas (Miami commit)
DL Jayden Jackson
DL TJ Lindsey
WR Amari Jefferson
RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey (Miami commit)
Portal DL Anthony Campbell

2025:

5-star LB Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng
Top247 LB Jadon Perlotte (UGA commit)
Top247 CB Chris Ewald
Top247 TE Brock Scott
Top247 WR Donovan Olugbode

There are approx SIX secret visitors they are keeping quiet for now (per Gaby @ 247). 👀
Sneaking Elmer Fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

We played some freaking awesome freshmen because of the Scholy issues and he built on that. NFL U.

Advertisement
Back