Virginia Tech (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was hitting .180 coming into today. He hasn’t looked comfortable. I said he will figure it out bc he will. Career average doesn’t matter when it comes to the here and now.
You didn't know what you were talking about and now you're scrambling to change what you sad but never change your position.

He's 4-for-9 this weekend but he's looked uncomfortable. Move him down!

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
I'd like to see college coaches utilize their best arms in the highest leverage spots more often. Easy to say since it didn't work, but it's always my feeling that it's ok to go to your best guy even in the 6th inning if the situation calls for it.

They are way too late with the bullpen. They should have been up with the 2nd base runner and ready to in when the bases got loaded.

The freshman is overwhelmed by the moment.

I don't give a **** what Lance says.

Getting caught stealing is not automatically bad base running. It's a stupid thing to say.
I think it's fair to say you don't give a **** what I say, why would you.

I think you fall off track when you say something is stupid with absolutely no basis for that statement other than you don't agree.

Advertisement
I think it's fair to say you don't give a **** what I say, why would you.

I think you fall off track when you say something is stupid with absolutely no basis for that statement other than you don't agree.
Perfectly set up to go to Wanger as well with Palmquist more than capable of going in the 8th and 9th

Advertisement
I'd like to see college coaches utilize their best arms in the highest leverage spots more often. Easy to say since it didn't work, but it's always my feeling that it's ok to go to your best guy even in the 6th inning if the situation calls for it.
It’s just now becoming a thing in the big leagues, mainly in the postseason. I’ve seen set up guys and even closers brought in these situations as early as the 6th or 7th to hold leads. It’ll make its way to college in the near future.

The problem with that strategy is that your best arms have to be ready to go in. You can’t just put them in when a tough situation comes up. What happens if you get that guy ready, then we get a double play. You will be making your best guy get up and down for five times a game just waiting for the right spot.

Advertisement
Back