Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

Advertisement
Who said probably?

Yeah, you have really poor reading comprehension

If we're not "probably" going to go 12-1 with a win over Clemson, this VT loss literally means nothing to us.

In other words, you agree with me. We're probably NOT going to finish 12-1, therefore the VT loss doesn't matter.

If we're not "probably" going to go 12-1 with a win over Clemson, this VT loss literally means nothing to us.

In other words, you agree with me. We're probably NOT going to finish 12-1, therefore the VT loss doesn't matter.

Forgive me, but I thought we established much earlier on that this was based on the concept of what we're ROOTING for. But by all means, ramble on.

Advertisement
Even if all of our remaining games were against ranked teams that we win then we lose to Clemson in the acc championship what good would strength of schedule do then?

Forgive me, but I thought we established much earlier on that this was based on the concept of what we're ROOTING for. But by all means, ramble on.

And since we're probably not going to the playoffs, most of us are rooting for Virginia Tech to have as many embarrassing losses as possible.

Advertisement
Such an idiotic response

The committee will do everything to keep Miami out even if we win out. Do these people think that a one loss sec team will not get in before us? ESP now that we may end up playing 1 ranked team and that’s Clemson in the acc game

Such an idiotic response

The committee will do everything to keep Miami out even if we win out. Do these people think that a one loss sec team will not get in before us? ESP now that we may end up playing 1 ranked team and that’s Clemson in the acc game

Advertisement

So they put us at #2 last year, but they will do everything to keep us out. Makes sense.

If our coaching staff is a debacle, then rooting for Virginia Tech to win FCS games is irrational.

Not if you're of the opinion and have accepted the fact that Richt is a sacred cow and is never getting fired by this adminstration. This one isn't like Shannon and Golden....Richt represents exactly what they want so we're stuck with him until he retires.

So yeah....I'm rooting for whatever benefits the program at this point no matter how bad the odds.

So they put us at #2 last year, but they will do everything to keep us out. Makes sense.

I don’t even know if this is a real response. We were undefeated last year we controlled our own destiny at that time.

People here are real dense

Advertisement
We also came off back to back huge wins in prime time. What happened this year in prime time?

This year we need all the help we can get. Especially cuz the one loss will be to an sec team that doesn’t even win its conference or division

The narrative will be they won the acc but could t even beat LSU who didn’t even win its own conference

I don’t even know if this is a real response. We were undefeated last year we controlled our own destiny at that time.

People here are real dense

So what? According to you, the committee will do whatever it takes to keep us out. They weren't forced to put us at #2.

Not if you're of the opinion and have accepted the fact that Richt is a sacred cow and is never getting fired by this adminstration. This one isn't like Shannon and Golden....Richt represents exactly what they want so we're stuck with him until he retires.

So yeah....I'm rooting for whatever benefits the program at this point no matter how bad the odds.

The point you've missed for nine pages is that one Virginia Tech loss doesn't mean one thing when it comes to our fate at the end of the season.

The VT game and BC game towards the end of the year are both in prime time on the road. Sandwiched between that are two home games vs Duke and G Tech. If we perform well in those and slam the door shut on Pitt two days after Thanksgiving the ACC title game will certainly be for a playoff spot. Would be shocked if Clemson doesn't also have a loss heading into that game.

Advertisement
Back