Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

Advertisement
So what? According to you, the committee will do whatever it takes to keep us out. They weren't forced to put us at #2.

Once again I don’t know if you are trolling or really this dense.

If we won our conf undefeated they could not keep us out no matter what.

We would have beat a top 20 vt top 3 Clemson and top 3 Notre Dame

This year is different

At this rate even if we go undefeated and Winn the acc we will have exactly 1 win against a ranked opponent and the other chance we had we got embarrassed on national tv to an sec team

With that resume I could see them putting a two loss sec team before us

History shows if you leave it up to anyone but yourself we get screwed just like 2000

This year is different

History shows if you leave it up to anyone but yourself we get screwed just like 2000

Then why did you write that the committee will do whatever it takes to keep us out? Again, they didn't have to put us at #2.

FYI, we weren't screwed in 2000. We lost to Washington, then blew it against Louisiana Tech. Thanks Butch.

Then why did you write that the committee will do whatever it takes to keep us out? Again, they didn't have to put us at #2.

FYI, we weren't screwed in 2000. We lost to Washington, then blew it against Louisiana Tech. Thanks Butch.

@jsy is the guy who thought LSU won a national title in 2010.

Advertisement
We need to forget about what is happening to other effing teams and take care of OUR business. Play who is in front of us, beat who is in front of us, get Perry booked up so he is good at his craft, and THEN deal with Clemson when the time comes.

THAT is how we atone for stinking up the field on National Prime Time Television, by working out our b.s., getting the Entitlement out of our players’ systems and beating our opponents one game at a time.

And then, when we do play Clemson, we don’t worry about what they will do to us, we concentrate on what we will do to them.

We would have beat a top 20 vt top 3 Clemson and top 3 Notre Dame

This year is different

At this rate even if we go undefeated and Winn the acc we will have exactly 1 win against a ranked opponent and the other chance we had we got embarrassed on national tv to an sec team

With that resume I could see them putting a two loss sec team before us

Our ONLY saving grace is that it was early in the year and that Wisconsin lost to a girl’s school. That helps us.

The quality of wins agains Free Shoes, Virginia, and whether we beat VaTech and BC in their houses and by how much will tell the tale.

We are going to look even worse when Richt pulls a couple 2017 Pitt style losses against the Coastal Clowns.

Advertisement
Troy Carr lost to App State with a much more stacked team then Va Tech. I still think Fuente is the better coach. I would not give him a pass, but it is his first massive ****up like this instead of 14 by Richt.

It’s his first? Didn’t he lose to Pitt and GT last year? In 2016 he lost to GT and Tennessee too

Advertisement
Pitt was more talented then Va Tech last year. They had 1 more 5 star and the same amount of 4 stars. GT was not a massive ****up it was just a bad loss.

Sure even though the recruiting classes don’t say so.
28. VIRGINIA TECH
Ranks last 5 years: 28, 42, 24, 26, 23 -- 28.6
44. PITTSBURGH
Ranks last 5 years: 37, 31, 70, 45, 35

We're not winning the NC this year. Win out and take a puncher's chance against Clemson. A 12-1, or whatever, ACC Champion is in the playoffs. These little meltdowns are lame.

Advertisement
Sure even though the recruiting classes don’t say so.
28. VIRGINIA TECH
Ranks last 5 years: 28, 42, 24, 26, 23 -- 28.6
44. PITTSBURGH
Ranks last 5 years: 37, 31, 70, 45, 35

That doesn't account for attrition. Bottom line. Va tech had 11 4 stars. Pitt had 11 4 stars. Va tech had 0 5 stars. Pitt had 1 5 star.

This dude @OriginalGatorHater has more excuses for Fuente and believes more in a loser HC that is despised by his fan base, but has a absolute hatred for CMR. Doesn't make sense

I'm not making excuses. If I was a va tech fan I would be furious. I would have been ****ed at Kirby for blowing the NC last year aswell, but that doesn't mean they are not better coaches then Richt.

I'm not making excuses. If I was a va tech fan I would be furious. I would have been ****ed at Kirby for blowing the NC last year aswell, but that doesn't mean they are not better coaches then Richt.
I guess i just don't understand how you think Fuente is a better coach. He can't even keep up the pace that Frank Beamer established, but you think he is a better coach that CMR. Blinded by hate. There are better coaches than Richt out there, but Fuente isnt one of them.

Advertisement
Back