Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

Advertisement
Yeah, we didn’t win the coastal on our own last year. And just look at all the ACC games we’ve lost this year.

I don’t know about you guys...but I never rooted against our rivals during the glory years.

You sound like a cliche machine. Shut the **** up.

You saying "Winning the Coastal" like that's some sort of amazing accomplishment. We came two miracle catches from a guy that wasn't, and hasn't been a regular contributor not even accomplishing that .

You sound like a perpetual excuse maker. Go F yourself

You saying "Winning the Coastal" like that's some sort of amazing accomplishment. We came two miracle catches from a guy that wasn't, and hasn't been a regular contributor not even accomplishing that .

You sound like a perpetual excuse maker. Go F yourself

It is an accomplishment. It took us 13 years. But you’re in here *****ing about how we can’t do it on our when we did exactly that last year. We haven’t played an ACC game yet. You’ve always been a reactive moron who ******* just to *****.

It is an accomplishment. It took us 13 years. But you’re in here *****ing about how we can’t do it on our when we did exactly that last year. We haven’t played an ACC game yet. You’ve always been a reactive moron who ******* just to *****.

You sound like a Don Bailey Jr disciple, basking in the glory of being the prettiest fat girl. You've always been a ****** *** kissing poster so believe me the feeling is mutual.

Advertisement
You sound like a Don Bailey Jr disciple, basking in the glory of being the prettiest fat girl. You've always been a ****** *** kissing poster so believe me the feeling is mutual.

Yeah that’s exactly it. Pointing out facts that destroy your idiotic whiny narrative means you’re a sunshine pumper. Got it. Keep up the cliches.

Advertisement
I recall the glory years. Miami NEVER needed outside help to win a title.

Melting down over an Old Dominion loss against to VT...you need to get a grip.

No ****....unfortunately with this coaching staff and administration help is probably always going to be needed.

Advertisement
No ****....unfortunately with this coaching staff and administration help is probably always going to be needed.

Listen to yourself. On one hand you're thinking about a playoff spot, which would mean we will finish 12-1 with a win over Clemson. On the other hand, you think the staff is a complete **** show. Everyone else sees how badly you are contradicting yourself.

Advertisement
Listen to yourself. On one hand you're thinking about a playoff spot, which would mean we will finish 12-1 with a win over Clemson. On the other hand, you think the staff is a complete **** show. Everyone else sees how badly you are contradicting yourself.

Contradicting myself? You look like a **** fool. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive because of HOW ****** our schedule is. Our staff and administration suck.......but when the most daunting games on your schedule are that FSU team and that VT team, anything is possible.

Odds are the VT team we play in Blacksburg mid November will be very different from the one that just lost this game. Curious to see how they rebound. It's a bad beat, but not as terrible now as it could end up being. I'd think it was cooler and more relevant if it was a coastal loss.

Contradicting myself? You look like a **** fool. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive because of HOW ****** our schedule is. Our staff and administration suck.......but when the most daunting games on your schedule are that FSU team and that VT team, anything is possible.

Our staff sucks, but we're probably going to go 12-1 and beat Clemson.

Yeah, you're really smart.

Advertisement
Back