Virginia loses!

He will retire because every coach retires unless there is some tragic event that ends his life early. Did you really think that TB would never retire? Weird.

No. I thought it was inferred that every coach would either retire or get fired. I didn't know people just insert obvious and inferred information into every thread.

Did you know coach Tony Bennett is not the same person as the Tony Bennett who originally sang I Left My Heart in San Francisco? Should this be added to every post about Tony Bennett?

Check your source to see what we should do.

Advertisement
Can you read? Seriously? I know you're a delusional **** who wears a tinfoil helmet and adds nothing but when I said the following...

"He is young and one of the best coaches in the nation."

Is that not better than "great"? I am saying he is one of the best. Seriously, can you read?

All you can do is blast the guy's recruiting classes. Can't even call them solid. Dude is one of the best, classiest coaches in America and you're piling on.

I am not the one who brought up his recruiting. You did. Can you even follow the conversation?

Correct. You just blast his recruiting. He's not at Duke or UNC, you know. He gets good players and builds great teams. Not sure what else the guy is expected to do.

No. I thought it was inferred that every coach would either retire or get fired. I didn't know people just insert obvious and inferred information into every thread.

Your mistake was the "I thought" part. That will continue to get you in trouble.

Did you coach Tony Bennett is not the same person as the Tony Bennett who originally sang I Left My Heart in San Francisco? Should this be added to every post about Tony Bennett?

No, I did not coach Tony Bennett. I have never coached basketball. Odd question.

All you can do is blast the guy's recruiting classes. Can't even call them solid. Dude is one of the best, classiest coaches in America and you're piling on.

Correct. You just blast his recruiting. He's not at Duke or UNC, you know. He gets good players and builds great teams. Not sure what else the guy is expected to do.

Again, you can't read. Loosen the tinfoil.

Let me know if you have anything more to discuss on the actual topic.

Again, you can't read. Loosen the tinfoil.

Let me know if you have anything more to discuss on the actual topic.

I am the only one discussing the actual topic. You and your girlfriend insist on making it personal.

You're the one who brought up the question as to whether or not TB has reached his ceiling. Then you blasted his recruiting. But now you're a TB fan. Pick one side and stick to it.

Advertisement
Consigliere: "According to some (maybe one) on this board, it is clear UVA hit a ceiling."

Who on this board claimed that UVA hit a ceiling? Link to that post, please.

At some point, you're going to have to talk basketball and stop with the personal insults. It defines you.
I have and it is impossible to talk basketball with you because your mind is scrambled and you're unaware of that. I have actual discussions with people capable of doing so. This my last reply to you ever.

You are incapable of being wrong. You just continually morph your argument, even while still being completely wrong.

You first said players cannot get better at free throws. You backed away from that, and then essentially recanted that retraction by pretending we didn't improve over the year. You claimed we didn't get better from a statistical standpoint (let's see your math) and tried to prove it by giving evidence that is anathema to statistics. Your stance on free throws is nonsensical and all over the place. Claiming a statistical basis when you've shown no indication you know what that means.

Your issue with Coach L was at first that he's horrible at executing in the tourney, and that he has plateaued. When analyzing Tony, that no longer matters, and the issue with Coach L is that he's old and has no incoming recruits. Being old is a reason to consider a new coach eventually, but only because he could retire.

If you cared about the tourney results again, which you can't decide on, it is an understandable argument. However, many of us feel he can improve on what he has already done. Not next year because of the FBI, though.

Let's be clear. Coach L is being given a pass on this recruiting class because it was promising until the FBI investigation destroyed it. The fact that this has to be written out for you is embarrassing.

You are annoying as **** to talk with because of your capricious arguments. For one second something does matter, and the next it doesn't. In one post you say it's impossible to improve at free throws, the next we did improve, but only by 5%, and you "didn't see how that improvement affected games," even though that had nothing to do with the argument. The next post your "statistical analysis" of one game "proves" we didn't get better. That is not statistics.

You are all over the place. Reasonable people can see there is something wrong with you. You argue just to argue, without any semblance of a basis for your reasoning. Once proven wrong, you just slightly change your argument, even though it's still wrong. Anyone that knows basketball knows you can get better at free throws. You can get better at anything. If your players don't put in the work, your team won't get better. It's that simple. You are unable to innately comprehend that, which is deeply concerning. I'm never replying to you again. You're truly delusional.

(1) This is about Virginia, not Miami. (2) You are taking this way too seriously if you expect me to read all of that.

Advertisement
LOL, how is this Jaromir Jagr still allowed to post on this board? Dude is ridiculous. He definitely has some form of autism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back