Virginia loses!

.... Do you think people are as dumb as you? You've lambasted people for not doing research. You literally went and calculated our FT % in November and December, and February and March because I told you it had increased. Googling recruits takes 5 seconds.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Clearly something wrong.

This thread is about Virginia. If you want to rip Coach Larranaga from Miami for having terrible free throw recruiters, do it in another thread.

Advertisement
Yes, you've proven how important it is to spend your afternoon googling some other team's recruits. Well done.

Being a #1 seed with recruiting classes that are merely "solid" is proof that someone is a good basketball coach. Get off his back. If he was pulling the #6 seed, we would start to question his abilities.

Okay, you've conceded every point so you pivot back to Miami. That was fun. Adding "nothing" to a thread and then conceding.

If you actually want to discuss the points in my post, let me know by making an "actual" reply that is on topic and about the points.

I am going to gamble here and say you won't discuss the actual points.

Imagine if Tony Bennett had recently put together top 15/20 recruiting classes and could only muster, say, a #6 seed.

Imagine if Tony Bennett had recently put together top 15/20 recruiting classes and could only muster, say, a #6 seed.

Another "solid" porst. Imagine if you could stay on topic instead of adding "nothing".

If you add something on topic, I will be happy to respond.

Advertisement
Okay, you've conceded every point so you pivot back to Miami. That was fun. Adding "nothing" to a thread and then conceding.

If you actually want to discuss the points in my post, let me know by making an "actual" reply that is on topic and about the points.

I am going to gamble here and say you won't discuss the actual points.

I've discussed every point. We just disagree on what a "solid" recruiting class is. Like I said several posts ago, Tony Bennett has Virginia in a great place. Great young coach. At just 48 years old, he has a good...20 years...to keep building them into a consistent national power. Most programs would be ecstatic to land a guy with that kind of future ahead of him.

Another "solid" porst. Imagine if you could stay on topic instead of adding "nothing".

If you add something on topic, I will be happy to respond.

How is Tony Bennett's recruiting not on topic when you are the one who looked up Virginia's recruiting rankings?

Advertisement
We just disagree on what a "solid" recruiting class is.

1. It isn't "solid" in terms of quality at least according to the rankings.

2. It isn't "solid" in terms of your bull**** actual numbers definition because they still have 2 open spots. Given that they played with 12/13 this year, you would think they would at least want one more guy so the net is the same.

So if we used either definition, you're wrong. You're right, we disagree on it.

Let me know if you want to discuss anymore actual points.

What is he right about? That Tony Bennett is a great young coach? I've agreed with that from the beginning. You two are creating an argument that isn't there.
You're delusional. It's evident you have some serious issues if you think you've in any way had any substantive posts here. Wishing the best for your mental health. Not joking.

1. It isn't "solid" in terms of quality at least according to the rankings.

2. It isn't "solid" in terms of your bull**** actual numbers definition because they still have 2 open spots. Given that they played with 12/13 this year, you would think they would at least want one more guy so the net is the same.

So if we used either definition, you're wrong. You're right, we disagree on it.

Let me know if you want to discuss anymore actual points.

So we disagree on it. In my opinion, they have been solid recruiting classes because Bennett has been able to win 30 games with them in one of the country's toughest conferences. He gets the type of kid he needs even if they don't come with high rankings.

You're delusional. It's evident you have some serious issues if you think you've in any way had any substantive posts here. Wishing the best for your mental health. Not joking.

At some point, you're going to have to talk basketball and stop with the personal insults. It defines you.

Advertisement
So we disagree on it. In my opinion, they have been solid recruiting classes because Bennett has been able to win 30 games with them in one of the country's toughest conferences. He gets the type of kid he needs even if they don't come with high rankings.

Now we have a new definition of "solid". It is funny how the definition of "solid", according to you, is actually "fluid".

Just to refresh: "Solid" used to mean an actual numbers definition.

Yes, having two recruits when you don't need four or five is solid.

So even if the recruits were missing their arms and legs, it is "solid" as long as the actual numbers were fine. We know this isn't anyone's definition of "solid" and it is also factually untrue.

---------

Now "solid" means that it doesn't matter who TB brings in because he gets the kids he needs. In this regard, "solid" doesn't really have any meaning and it certainly shouldn't have been used originally as follows:

Tony Bennett isn't going to be replaced because he's young, has a solid recruiting class, and has built a 30-win program.

The porst should really read...

Tony Bennett isn't going to be replaced because he's young, recruiting isn't an issue since he brings in guys and gets the most out of them regardless of any ranking or website or how many actual players they need or alternate definition of "solid", and has built a 30-win program.

I am going to gamble and say you will continue to add "nothing".

I think we agreed on everything else. Bennett is the goods. He should be able to sneak in one or two more tournament appearances before he retires.

He is under 50, why is he retiring? Did you hear something on TB? Do you have a "solid" source?

Advertisement
Now we have a new definition of "solid". It is funny how the definition of "solid", according to you, is actually "fluid".

Just to refresh: "Solid" used to mean an actual numbers definition.

Yeah, that must be your own version of the word. It's fine, though. If you don't think his recruiting classes have been solid, then he must be the best coach in the business. Again, get off his back.

So even if the recruits were missing their arms and legs, it is "solid" as long as the actual numbers were fine. We know this isn't anyone's definition of "solid" and it is also factual untrue.

If a coach wins 30+ games in the ACC, then yes, his recruits were solid even if they were 5'3" and 300 pounds.

Now "solid" means that it doesn't matter who TB brings in because he gets the kids he needs. In this regard, "solid" doesn't really have any meaning and it certainly shouldn't have been used originally as follows:

Correct. It does not matter who he brings in if those kids win 30+ games in the ACC.

I am going to gamble and say you will continue to add "nothing".

I am going to gamble and say that you will continue to avoid admitting that Tony Bennett is a great coach. Quit trying to bring the man down because he doesn't have a top 50 class. The guy wins.

He is under 50, why is he retiring? Did you hear something on TB? Do you have a "solid" source?

He will retire because every coach retires unless there is some tragic event that ends his life early. Did you really think that TB would never retire? Weird.

"Mike Trout will go down as one of the best ever before he retires."

"MIKE TROUT IS RETIRING??? WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT???"

LMAO. That's how bad you are at this.

I am going to gamble and say that you will continue to avoid admitting that Tony Bennett is a great coach.

Can you read? Seriously? I know you're a delusional **** who wears a tinfoil helmet and adds nothing but when I said the following...

"He is young and one of the best coaches in the nation."

Is that not better than "great"? I am saying he is one of the best. Seriously, can you read?

Yeah, that must be your own version of the word. It's fine, though. If you don't think his recruiting classes have been solid, then he must be the best coach in the business. Again, get off his back.

I am not the one who brought up his recruiting. You did. Can you even follow the conversation?

Advertisement
Back