Vinny Testaverde

Salty over that game AND the one the year before in the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. We spent a fortune on that game just to see that horror show. Only chance I ever got to see one of our (supposedly) good teams. To me it was just the SOS....like the '70s. Epic suckfest. Vinnie is far from being my favorite Cane. Million dollar arm with a 10 cent head.
Ironic..... he lasted how long in the NFL? That 10 cent head beat out all QB's from the U, and joined Jim Kelly to play the longest at that position in the NFL.
You were out $40, and the SOS, but Vinnie along with Toretta are the only 2 QB's from the U with the Heisman, and you are still salty for our supposedly good team. You must be delusional......SMH.

Advertisement
Many members of the ‘86 team do not invite him when they get together. He still hasn’t been forgiven for what he did.

Advertisement
Many members of the ‘86 team do not invite him when they get together. He still hasn’t been forgiven for what he did.
bull.jpg

Advertisement
The scooter accident turned out to be a big deal.. Dumb *** for riding it. Was out of practice for a while if I can remember right and his timing was way off. They should handed it to Highsmith most of the game. Penn St had minus yards rushing in the first half.

Advertisement
I personally know several players from the 86 team...one who I had dinner with a month ago....not one has ever said an unkind word about Vinny...

Do they tell you about how he spent the entire bowl week ******* a girl he had just met at the time and wasn’t prepared for the game? Or what about how he changed a run play to a pass on the goal to go situation to end the game when they couldn’t stop miami? If you replace Vinny with Frank Costa that night, Miami wins by 3 scores.

Do they tell you about how he spent the entire bowl week ******* a girl he had just met at the time and wasn’t prepared for the game? Or what about how he changed a run play to a pass on the goal to go situation to end the game when they couldn’t stop miami? If you replace Vinny with Frank Costa that night, Miami wins by 3 scores.
#1 Frank Costa wasn't on the 86 team
#2 If you honestly think Costa would've made a difference...I present to you Nebraska 94....

#1 Frank Costa wasn't on the 86 team
#2 If you honestly think Costa would've made a difference...I present to you Nebraska 94....

I was inserting a generic, garbage Miami QB. I know Costa wasn’t on the team. You could’ve played QB that night and Miami would’ve won. Several players on that team agree and never forgave Vinny.

IMO that was easily the 2nd best Miami team of all-time.

Advertisement
I was inserting a generic, garbage Miami QB. I know Costa wasn’t on the team. You could’ve played QB that night and Miami would’ve won. Several players on that team agree and never forgave Vinny.

IMO that was easily the 2nd best Miami team of all-time.
Easily the 2nd best??...Nah....91 team was better....

If Testeverde thought 86 Penn St Defense was tough...he'd have sh*t his pants even worse against the 91 defense....

He ate OUs vaunted secondary up (at OU)...
Him & Irvin made a mockery of them...
I ate so much **** from my friends and random people in my all Irish neighborhood back in Chicago at the time. I **** you not those Domer ******* were loving them some Oklahoma that week....Funny thing, after the game, I couldn't get much eye contact out of any of those people.

Advertisement
Back