Vinny Testaverde

Advertisement
I wish he'd have hit the portal this time 36 years ago.

Help me out on the math.

Was 36 years ago just before he threw one bajillion interceptions in the sugar bowl against Tennessee or was it when he threw 1.6 bajillion interceptions against Ped State in the Fiasco bowl?

Help me out on the math.

Was 36 years ago just before he threw one bajillion interceptions in the sugar bowl against Tennessee or was it when he threw 1.6 bajillion interceptions against Ped State in the Fiasco bowl?
Would have been before the Fiasco Bowl. He was pretty good in 86, so I gave him a pass on the UT game.

I still wish Bernie would have stuck around two more seasons.

Advertisement
Do they tell you about how he spent the entire bowl week ******* a girl he had just met at the time and wasn’t prepared for the game? Or what about how he changed a run play to a pass on the goal to go situation to end the game when they couldn’t stop miami? If you replace Vinny with Frank Costa that night, Miami wins by 3 scores.

**** this is getting good

Advertisement
Do they tell you about how he spent the entire bowl week ******* a girl he had just met at the time and wasn’t prepared for the game? Or what about how he changed a run play to a pass on the goal to go situation to end the game when they couldn’t stop miami? If you replace Vinny with Frank Costa that night, Miami wins by 3 scores.
And??....3/4 of the 92 team were out Drinking & Partying on Bourbon St. till 4 a.m the day of the NC vs Alabama...with absolutely no curfew whatsoever...

We just keep feeding Alonzo the rock and there was no stopping us. To me, it’s the most frustrating ”what if” in canes history.
To me the most frustrating “what if” was the Ohio State game but this would be 1b for me.

Both outcomes were heartbreaking.

Advertisement
To me the most frustrating “what if” was the Ohio State game but this would be 1b for me.

Both outcomes were heartbreaking.

This one was far worse because we got outplayed by Taint for a good portion of that game.

The Fiesta Bowl was a flat-out domination. Men vs boys from the opening kickoff to the end of the game. And then you look up at the scoreboard and say, "Wait...what?!". I wonder what one of those advanced box scores would say the projected margin of victory should've been for Miami based on each play in the game. I'll bet the numbers say Miami should've won the game by 24 points.

Advertisement
And??....3/4 of the 92 team were out Drinking & Partying on Bourbon St. till 4 a.m the day of the NC vs Alabama...with absolutely no curfew whatsoever...
@PIPO ....what's with the face palm??...if you're questioning what I said is untrue, I know for a fact from players own mouths that it is....if the face palm is because of agreeing, then I apologize.

news technology GIF by NowThis

Erickson had absolutely no control over them....complete Lack of Institutional control....nevermind the absolute flawed game plan that fell directly into Bamas hands.

I remember going into that game thinking Miami was going to blow them out and it was the other way around. It was like watching a totally different team

Advertisement
Back