Vinny Testaverde

Advertisement
It was PSU for me but now that I read Vinny spent the entire week ******* some new pvssy I have more compassion for him. Pvssy still remains undefeated

LMAO!!! And you know Vinny was hitting a dime. She was def worth it. He probably still closes his eyes today and thinks about that week

This one was far worse because we got outplayed by Taint for a good portion of that game.

The Fiesta Bowl was a flat-out domination. Men vs boys from the opening kickoff to the end of the game. And then you look up at the scoreboard and say, "Wait...what?!". I wonder what one of those advanced box scores would say the projected margin of victory should've been for Miami based on each play in the game. I'll bet the numbers say Miami should've won the game by 24 points.
That’s a good point on the game dominance. Men amongst boys dominance with stupidity sprinkled in.

Advertisement
I remember going into that game thinking Miami was going to blow them out and it was the other way around. It was like watching a totally different team
I remember a certain O lineman who was made look silly that game. What was his name again?

Do they tell you about how he spent the entire bowl week ******* a girl he had just met at the time and wasn’t prepared for the game? Or what about how he changed a run play to a pass on the goal to go situation to end the game when they couldn’t stop miami? If you replace Vinny with Frank Costa that night, Miami wins by 3 scores.
Your takes on topics are legendary.

Advertisement
That’s a good point on the game dominance. Men amongst boys dominance with stupidity sprinkled in.

We turned the ball over every 17 seconds. **** was ridiculous.

We ran NINETY-THREE plays. 22 first downs. 445 total yards. Almost 34 to 26 minutes time of possession.

Penn State had 162 yards on 59 plays. Think about that. That's 2.75 yards per play. Against Clemson last month, we averaged 2.33 yards per play. Think about how abhorrent that offensive performance was. Think about how painful that was to watch. It was like a HS JV team playing the 49ers. Just totally incompetent on every single level. Penn State, in a national championship game, wasn't much better than that. AND THEY WON THE GAME!

Advertisement
I don't believe a word of it...
Not to start the Holy War to Retake Greentree...

You personally know Vincenzo correct??

I know you've had numerous interactions with Canes throughout the years....

oh...and...

Butch DAW GAWD...bïtches RECOGNIZE

Not to start the Holy War to Retake Greentree...

You personally know Vincenzo correct??

I know you've had numerous interactions with Canes throughout the years....

oh...and...

Butch DAW GAWD...bïtches RECOGNIZE
When Chuck was a GA at UM in 86....I spoke with VT a bunch of times...but that was the extent of it.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Miami would’ve won easily if Geoff Toretta started the game instead of Vinny and just kept handing the ball off 90% of the time.

Advertisement
Back