2024 Vincent Shavers 3* LB From Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CIS

Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Based on the highlights it also seems like he'd be a good system fit for what Guidry likes to do with the 2-down DL, stand-up rusher, chaos stuff.

EDIT: He also showed more discipline on contain at the 3:55 mark than most of our edge defenders last year, but still had the athleticism to run the play down for a short gain once he was confident the run was inside. Smart and athletic play.

Advertisement
You still in youth ball or is Prop Joe officially retired from the scene?
retired from the scene folks been tryna draw me back in....as recent as last week.

Lost my old man recently and he had all kind of other projects/ community/ non profit work and stuff going on that i may have to take over so not sure ont he time...i was tempted to just jump in on the 7 on7 stuff...its a cesspool but im connected to 3 of the major teams locally either with coaches or kids i coached in youth

Based on the highlights it also seems like he'd be a good system fit for what Guidry likes to do with the 2-down DL, stand-up rusher, chaos stuff.

EDIT: He also showed more discipline on contain at the 3:55 mark than most of our edge defenders last year, but still had the athleticism to run the play down for a short gain once he was confident the run was inside. Smart and athletic play.
i forgot to add that.. Vince i spretty comfortable blitziing off the edge.

Hes in the mold of the "typical" Miami lb size wise that we use to bring in...not as athletic but athletic and smart enough to be used in multuple ways.

When he gets coaching and a true s&c he will sprout out...i like the Central transfer for him.

retired from the scene folks been tryna draw me back in....as recent as last week.

Lost my old man recently and he had all kind of other projects/ community/ non profit work and stuff going on that i may have to take over so not sure ont he time...i was tempted to just jump in on the 7 on7 stuff...its a cesspool but im connected to 3 of the major teams locally either with coaches or kids i coached in youth
Sorry about your loss man. Many of us understand what it’s like. Hope there were a lot of good years.

Advertisement
Sorry about your loss man. Many of us understand what it’s like. Hope there were a lot of good years.
GREAT YEARS.
It was abrupt, so not expected so dealing with that.
OLD MAN ended up having 3 funerals. Televised in our country, and got honored last week at his high school.
Good community leader and sport leader in the bahamas. So i guess i gotta take that up
Watching the Canes n Dolphins will be tough this year i expect though.
Got to attend the Orange Bowl as our last game this bowl szn

GREAT YEARS.
It was abrupt, so not expected so dealing with that.
OLD MAN ended up having 3 funerals. Televised in our country, and got honored last week at his high school.
Good community leader and sport leader in the bahamas. So i guess i gotta take that up
Watching the Canes n Dolphins will be tough this year i expect though.
Got to attend the Orange Bowl as our last game this bowl szn
Godspeed man. I watched deterioration in my own world and it was rough. Nothing like this is ever easy of course but I am happy for all the great years.

Sorry for your loss brother. Losing your pops is tough on a man. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Advertisement
He's not fringe- his has some big time offers including the Big 3 and the 2-time defending national champs. In fact he has at least three offers from teams that had top 10 classes last year. And this was before the big leap he took this spring as D$ mentioned above.
We’re in agreement on Shavers and wasn’t really speaking about him in particular. My point is, many of these Dade County kids are raw and poorly coached but Uber talented. If there’s a kid that is a fringe P5 kid, it’s worth the offer IMO

Sorry to hear that, GG.

Condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back