2024 Vincent Shavers 3* LB From Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Currently flying under the radar as a 3* LB. @Canesfan_134 says he's badly underrated and has him in his top 3 must have LBs for 24. Committing in three weeks

Advertisement
He's a bit on the smaller side, but he has knock-back power for sure.

I think he's still on the youngers side, so maybe he has one more growth spurt left in him.
Coached him throughout youth ball....he played rb and lb...i told everyone he would be a div 1 LB...looks like i was right. Thats my younging right there another Prop Joe Special. Would love to see Lil Vince in Orange n Green.

Advertisement
He's a bit on the smaller side, but he has knock-back power for sure.

I think he's still on the youngers side, so maybe he has one more growth spurt left in him.

The "thump" is kinda what I think is lacking...I just don't see stopping power. But maybe he does have that growth spurt.

He can definitely run...Reminds me a little of Stanquan Clark, but sightly smaller? The size worries me. Definitely looks instinctual and that's as key as anything with LB.

Are we sure the offer is commitable?

I don't see him as an early take, but I defer to @gogeta who likes him...Obviously if he signs off the kid has that dog in him!

The "thump" is kinda what I think is lacking...I just don't see stopping power. But maybe he does have that growth spurt.

He can definitely run...Reminds me a little of Stanquan Clark, but sightly smaller? The size worries me. Definitely looks instinctual and that's as key as anything with LB.

Are we sure the offer is commitable?

I don't see him as an early take, but I defer to @gogeta who likes him...Obviously if he signs off the kid has that dog in him!

This in the bolded.

All the kids i coached youth ball....Just about all of them have offers at the positions they played since they were like 9 or 10.

Vince was all the rave as a rb....it was all about him and Bullet Gause. **** they ended up on the same team at Miami Gardens after he left Miramar. But i knew he had pretty good instincts at LB in reading plays, etc.

I think if we can see some more development which i expect at Central and if he can add 10 pds or so by szn we can see. Im going to see if i can get him hooked up with Sean Spence for some 1 on 1 training.

Advertisement
Underrated player here that I think will get a bump in the rankings by the time his season at Central is over.

Would love to get him on board early and lock up one of our LB spots.

C4B3728D-4921-4FB7-837E-5F453538DB2D.gif

Advertisement
This in the bolded.

All the kids i coached youth ball....Just about all of them have offers at the positions they played since they were like 9 or 10.

Vince was all the rave as a rb....it was all about him and Bullet Gause. **** they ended up on the same team at Miami Gardens after he left Miramar. But i knew he had pretty good instincts at LB in reading plays, etc.

I think if we can see some more development which i expect at Central and if he can add 10 pds or so by szn we can see. Im going to see if i can get him hooked up with Sean Spence for some 1 on 1 training.
You still in youth ball or is Prop Joe officially retired from the scene?

Advertisement
Take any kid that's even fringe P5 player from Central, NW and other bigtime schools in Dade County.

Take any kid that's even fringe P5 player from Central, NW and other bigtime schools in Dade County.

He's not fringe- his has some big time offers including the Big 3 and the 2-time defending national champs. In fact he has at least three offers from teams that had top 10 classes last year. And this was before the big leap he took this spring as D$ mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back