2024 Vincent Shavers 3* LB From Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t give a crap about the stars next to his name. Considering the backers we have now he could be a lot worse. Like his potential

retired from the scene folks been tryna draw me back in....as recent as last week.

Lost my old man recently and he had all kind of other projects/ community/ non profit work and stuff going on that i may have to take over so not sure ont he time...i was tempted to just jump in on the 7 on7 stuff...its a cesspool but im connected to 3 of the major teams locally either with coaches or kids i coached in youth
**** sorry for your loss brother

retired from the scene folks been tryna draw me back in....as recent as last week.

Lost my old man recently and he had all kind of other projects/ community/ non profit work and stuff going on that i may have to take over so not sure ont he time...i was tempted to just jump in on the 7 on7 stuff...its a cesspool but im connected to 3 of the major teams locally either with coaches or kids i coached in youth
Sounds like your Dad was the Real “Go getter”! RIP and sorry for your loss!

Advertisement
Godspeed man. I watched deterioration in my own world and it was rough. Nothing like this is ever easy of course but I am happy for all the great years.
that was the only silver linign i dealt with that a bit with grand parents n an uncle nn the detereoation was tough. My dad we talked about UGA running rough shod in the mnc at 12 am and that morning by 830am he passed.

Sorry to hear, my condolences to you and your family.

Condolences my man

First, my condolences!! But if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it mean when y’all say “prop Joe kid”? Not from the area but been following recruiting for a while and have heard it a few times and was curious.

Advertisement
First, my condolences!! But if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it mean when y’all say “prop Joe kid”? Not from the area but been following recruiting for a while and have heard it a few times and was curious.
Prop Joe is a character in The Wire, who @gogeta4 has as his avatar. He refers to kids he likes, maybe even somebody he’s coached as that as I’ve understood it.

@Geo305 says the block is getting hot again, my guess either Shavers or Lofton or both

images

Sorry for your loss, man.

Advertisement
I don’t give a crap about the stars next to his name. Considering the backers we have now he could be a lot worse. Like his potential
Well, to be fair it's only really two backers that need to go flagg and k smith everybody else is fresh meat or coming off of injury!

Sorry to hear that, gogeta. May he rest in peace, I know you’ve honored him and will continue to do so. Lost mine 16 years ago and still got teary talking to someone today about him. It does get easier tho.

Advertisement
Sounds like your Dad was the Real “Go getter”! RIP and sorry for your loss!
Yes sir he was the original reason sports is my thing
Dolphin n Cane szn ticket holder. Die hard at both. Switch to the heat from the Lakers in the later years. Most Bahamians are Laker fans cause of Klay Thompsons dad. My dad use to hoop with him back n the day to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back