Vincent Jackson Jr

Advertisement
55.jpg
18 is Travis Johnson, 15 is Jackson.

"Loving Miami right now, no lie"

"Lol I hate seeing people putting me down, me and Travis Johnson are 2 different people"

"No I don't tweet this to get followers, I legit love Miami"

Should a recruit read too much into a board, no... But it goes to show you, fans can hurt the recruiting effort somewhat. I mentioned this earlier in a post a few weeks back, but guys thought it was B.S. when I gave the Bridgewater example....

Nothing good to post, write what you were going to say on your living room wall!

Advertisement

"Lol I hate seeing people putting me down, me and Travis Johnson are 2 different people"

Should a recruit read too much into a board, no... But it goes to show you, fans can hurt the recruiting effort somewhat. I mentioned this earlier in a post a few weeks back, but guys thought it was B.S. when I gave the Bridgewater example....

Nothing good to post, write what you were going to say on your living room wall!

If a kid go away because of some dude writing on a message board, then he's a *** and I don't want that in my team. Your Bridgewater example is still bad as ****.

Vince go and enjoy the recruiting process. When all said and done bring your talents to Coral Gables. You and Figs at LB with the big uglies we have and will be getting in front of you, you will be eating qb's and rb's all day.

Advertisement

If a kid go away because of some dude writing on a message board, then he's a *** and I don't want that in my team. Your Bridgewater example is still bad as ****.

How is the example bad as ****, when this thread is a direct manifistation of the example?

U can go "RickRollUra$$" off a cliff and land on top of a sword...***!

Except that its not your team. Its the coaches team. They are the ones who build the rosters, work 80 hour weeks to put the best team out there for fans like you and me each week. Its hard enough to get kids with the Alabama private jets and 80 person recruiting staffs, the L$U's of the world, and the Muschamps who negative recruit the **** out of us. No one needs OUR fans doing ANYTHING to mess **** up. Some of these kids are under a lot of pressure and make a final decision on a coin flip practically. Rule #1: Do no harm.

Vincent Jackson Jr: "Schools wonder why kids are so hesitant to commit? Well if you have dumbass fans that talk down to the recruits it doesn't help"

There's no reason to talk **** about this kid, he's not trollin, he's just thinking **** through before pullin the trigger

Advertisement
Bunch of old mother****ers following kids around on twitter, like a bunch of homosex pedos, living vicariously through them. You Act Surprised.

Sorry, if one dude on the internet he's never met in his life claiming he was seeking more followers on Twitter really influenced where he chooses to play college ball, he's mentally fragile.

Sorry, if one dude on the internet he's never met in his life claiming he was seeking more followers on Twitter really influenced where he chooses to play college ball, he's mentally fragile.

I don't buy this line of thinking.

People said the same thing about Bridgewater. He didn't look mentally fragile leading fourth quarter comebacks with a broken wrist and busted ankle.

Advertisement
I remember way back when TJ decommitted he posted "I want to commit early so badly" or something to that extent but it always seemed like he was hesitant, almost as if he didn't want the criticism. We need to remember he's a 16, 17 year old kid who may not like that talk from many different fans like his friend dealt with so he's going to take his time, enjoy the process and commit when he feels right like every recruit should do with no regrets.

Rick... Come on; the kid is maybe 17. They're looking for "love," not some of the *** diarrhea that's posted on recruiting boards. Yes, it can affect our chances of landing a talented kid. Remember that a major factoring in selecting a school is how comfortable they feel with the school. That includes us fans

Last edited:

People said the same thing about Bridgewater. He didn't look mentally fragile leading fourth quarter comebacks with a broken wrist and busted ankle.

YEP. NO argument for that.

That means he's a good football player and competitor.

If you allow a random dude typing something on the internet to completely re-route your collegiate plans, you're a immature and sensitive. They can name a top 5 and go camp out on every team's message board. I guarantee as the process goes along, they'll run into negative comments from fans on every one based on rumors and interviews they do. If you're letting a stranger's comments steer your future, your mind is not right.

/Bridgewater was racist

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back