Vincent Jackson Jr

Vincent Jackson Jr: "Schools wonder why kids are so hesitant to commit? Well if you have dumbass fans that talk down to the recruits it doesn't help"

There's no reason to talk **** about this kid, he's not trollin, he's just thinking **** through before pullin the trigger

I wouldn't call one dumbass comment I made about him trolling for followers talking down on him. That shouldn't stop him from committing to Miami when he's ready either.

Advertisement
While many people turn to the twitter universe to be heard and "followed" by people far and wide, it is also a placed be stalked and hounded. I have never understood what positive comes out of broadcasting your life via twitter. Facebook is bad enough. Life was just fine pre-twitter. Hope V Jack sees thru the online nonsense, and comes down to get the education he deserves and prepare for a diversified career.

Sorry, if one dude on the internet he's never met in his life claiming he was seeking more followers on Twitter really influenced where he chooses to play college ball, he's mentally fragile.

I don't buy this line of thinking.

People said the same thing about Bridgewater. He didn't look mentally fragile leading fourth quarter comebacks with a broken wrist and busted ankle.

an i remember laughing at people that called Teddy b that considering the kid played QB at Miami Northwestern....the one school in miami dade where there is a sh*t load of pressure to deal with on a weekly basis.

Advertisement
Back