View top positive reactors and negative reactors

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d like to thank all of the positive voters and especially thank and note my “Sweet 16” positive voters in order:

@423Hurricane
@TRick72
@1LuvCane
@CaneTheGaytors
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes
@SpikeUM
@NicKane
@superman
@Canes2082
@OriginalGatorHater
@djnellz
@No_Fly_Zone
@EB1977
@Canes_U_Pride
@Rellyrell
@clarkyboy_21

No @brock makes RVA sad.

You da man, @RVACane! Proud to be in your “Sweet 16”, brother.

You are largely responsible for making “Gator Tears” the number 1 thread in CiS history, plus you’re a fair and balanced dude. Much respect always.

You are largely responsible for making “Gator Tears” the number 1 thread in CiS history, plus you’re a fair and balanced dude. Much respect always.
If you were wondering, you’re my #1 positive reactor with 27. I want you to know I appreciate you!

Advertisement
Not surprised that you’re my #1 positive reaction poster, @RVACane. Much appreciated, Canes brother!

CA1BDFD6-FED8-4FD1-B636-97FBBD83736B.png

Advertisement
To be fair I upvote you alot too. I do the same with Dwins. I thumb it up when I like it...down when I dont. Its just my way to stay engaged when I dont have time to post.

No question about it, a lot of them were when we were going back and forth during the Richt era(and in retrospect I deserved the majority of them). I'm not one to get mad about negs. I just thought it was funny that the three guys who negged me the most ended up becoming cool with me later on.

Advertisement

He's #1 on my positve reactions list. I know it goes without saying that he must be #1 on alot of people's list.

Advertisement
Back