Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Bruh xb bringing that sauce this cycle.....they fuqed up last gen and are putting serious effort. XSX is real powerful for console now they have to push the power to the max with games. Sony is king right now but the ps5 is weaker and may be loud af. But they have their exclusive titles which are heavy hitters.

I think that’s y I hold on to PS....the titles.
But ya’ll got me intrigued about XB, fa real

Advertisement
If you like GTA, you should try out Red Dead Redemption 2, sleeping dogs, just cause 4, Mafia 3, Horizon zero dawn, and watch dogs 2.
Update:

Tried Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday. Thought the story was really slow and I spent way too much time wandering around rooms trying to find stuff.

What should I try next?

Xbox series x is supposed to be stronger in terms of power than the ps5 next gen too

See I never understood power for video games systems.

I just got the PS4 Pro because it has 4k capabilities and when the PS5 comes out im going to trade it all for it. Keeping my PS3 until NCAA Football comes back out

But I’m interested in your review and will further investigate
You can buy pre-built gaming PC but i would suggest building one. Nothing like the satisfaction in building something yourself and enjoying the end results. It's not hard at all and if you need any help just DM me and i will point you towards videos that will help and give you suggestion on gear.

Advertisement
Not sure if serious but PS5 is coming out around Christmas and it won't be revolutionizing anything. The new Xbox will **** on the PS5. So if your going to waste money on a console. The Xbox will be the better choice of the two. In all honesty this is a last ditch effort by console companies to steal money from it's base one last time.

As far as revolutionizing gaming. That belongs to the PC market with graphics and speeds that laugh at consoles. Plus with crossplay becoming bigger and bigger. You will be able to play more multiplayer games against console players. Also consoles can't even run on ultra graphics compared to PC. The graphics are locked and dumb down in order for the console to operate.

With AMD finally stepping up and giving Intel and Nvidia real competition. Performance and prices are at a great place right now and should only get better. Yes there is still some expensive gear out there, but it's not a deal breaker like before and you can run graphics on ultra without breaking the bank. Plus the versatility to upgrade or just add onto your build is awesome.
Just make sure you buy it a year and a half down the road. Should give Microsoft enough time to work out all the problems.

Update:

Tried Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday. Thought the story was really slow and I spent way too much time wandering around rooms trying to find stuff.

What should I try next?
If you're into shooters, try the Destiny franchise. Kind of like a Halo and COD mix. Mechanically, some of the best feeling shooting in a game I've ever played. Crazy amount of lore if you're into that kind of stuff and some incredible graphics. Can play solo or join with a group of friends.

Just make sure you buy it a year and a half down the road. Should give Microsoft enough time to work out all the problems.
You know at 1st a few rich ***** will go buy them all up like toilet paper and sell them on ebay, but i don't plan on buying either for a hot minute. Probably wait until they sell the newer smaller version that runs better if i do get one.

Advertisement
You know at 1st a few rich ***** will go buy them all up like toilet paper and sell them on ebay, but i don't plan on buying either for a hot minute. Probably wait until they sell the newer smaller version that runs better if i do get one.
Your a man of class and letters.

If you're into shooters, try the Destiny franchise. Kind of like a Halo and COD mix. Mechanically, some of the best feeling shooting in a game I've ever played. Crazy amount of lore if you're into that kind of stuff and some incredible graphics. Can play solo or join with a group of friends.
You can get the base game Destiny 2 for free on Xbox, PS4 and Steam. So that is a plus and i see deals all the time for the DLC.

You can buy pre-built gaming PC but i would suggest building one. Nothing like the satisfaction in building something yourself and enjoying the end results. It's not hard at all and if you need any help just DM me and i will point you towards videos that will help and give you suggestion on gear.

Fa sho; and will definitely holla at u

Advertisement
If someone is just picking it up for the first time, there's almost an overwhelming amount of content available for them as well.
I'm downloading destiny 2 now lol...I'm trash at fps on consoles. Though I'm pretty good on PC especially sea of thieves. Robbing dudes on that is the ultimate high man especially when u sleep on there boat for like a half hour and hear them hot mic'ing

Advertisement
I'm downloading destiny 2 now lol...I'm trash at fps on consoles. Though I'm pretty good on PC especially sea of thieves. Robbing dudes on that is the ultimate high man especially when u sleep on there boat for like a half hour and hear them hot mic'ing
If I was even remotely decent at shooters on PC I would hop into Destiny 2 on that ASAP. It looks absolutely incredible on PC at 60 fps. As much crap as that game gets, I always find myself getting sucked back into it. So much to do and I have yet to find a shooter that feels as good as that game.

Hope you enjoy man, going to be plenty for you to do lol

Not sure if serious but PS5 is coming out around Christmas and it won't be revolutionizing anything. The new Xbox will **** on the PS5. So if your going to waste money on a console. The Xbox will be the better choice of the two. In all honesty this is a last ditch effort by console companies to steal money from it's base one last time.

As far as revolutionizing gaming. That belongs to the PC market with graphics and speeds that laugh at consoles. Plus with crossplay becoming bigger and bigger. You will be able to play more multiplayer games against console players. Also consoles can't even run on ultra graphics compared to PC. The graphics are locked and dumb down in order for the console to operate.

With AMD finally stepping up and giving Intel and Nvidia real competition. Performance and prices are at a great place right now and should only get better. Yes there is still some expensive gear out there, but it's not a deal breaker like before and you can run graphics on ultra without breaking the bank. Plus the versatility to upgrade or just add onto your build is awesome.
Word. Some of those videos you can find on YouTube of games like gta with maxed out settings are awesome. Ability to mod is awsome to. Fixes a lot of bad gameplay and adds features to enhance the experience like changing Madden to NCAA lite.

Only thing keeping me from making the switch is the need to constantly upgrade to keep the best graphics/performance.

Update:

What should I try next?
Hmmm pretty much all single player games these days are spent wondering around looking for things. Especially the open world/sandbox games. That's how they stretch them out. Horizon is definitely a slower paced game because it's a lot of stelth/hunting/item gathering.

Try sleeping dogs out. It's originally a ps3 remastered game but the gameplay is nice and still holds up. Watch dogs 2 for a little more methodical game. You can get both for cheap.

FPS I'm more of a Battlefield guy because of the destruction and team based focus, but BF1, and BF5 is WW1 and WW2 so guns are limited. BF4 is modern and was awsome for it's time. Still has full servers.

If you tried out Horizon for free it sounds like you have ps now. If not get the free trial. On there I would recommend the Batman series, Red Dead Redemption 1 (ps3 game), or Mafia 3. Those games have a faster pace then Horizon.

P.S. I forgot to add Hitman 1 and 2. Both games are played in chapters and both are fun. Each chapter is set in different locations across the world where the main target has more then a few awsome ways to kill them. Poison their food, rig their helicopter or plane, or just disguise yourself to get near them and pop them. The best part is you can set a trap and watch your target fall for it. Then each chapter also has replay ability because you can go back and try to track down additional contracts in each chapter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back