Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Definitely a preference thing, I always hated the Xbox contollers. They just feel clunky to me and the PS controllers just feel right lol.
Yea it's a preference thing......the xb1 controller is great. Long life comfortable feel best rumble.....u need to give it a chance. The PS4 design is based off the xb control.....imo the pressure of the buttons on sonys control are better. The touch pad and speaker are bs gimmicks imo. But again u right it's preference

Advertisement
*oops, I forgot I was mid quote before I replied to D haha* Glad they didthen...EA could take a page or 2 out of this

No doubt
And my biggest problem with **** like that (speaking specifically on mycareer for 2k) is that the devs CONSTANTLY cater to the most cheesy bull**** because they know that's how they'll get as many people as possible to drop more money lol

I used to enjoy doing that mode for 2k16 and 17, when It was actually fun being a slasher...now all everyone does is bull**** sharpshooters and speedboost glitches. ****** lame as ****
It's so bad man they even have a fuqin slot machine in 2k. 2k11 was hands down the best to me....the one with MJ.

Yea it's a preference thing......the xb1 controller is great. Long life comfortable feel best rumble.....u need to give it a chance. The PS4 design is based off the xb control.....imo the pressure of the buttons on sonys control are better. The touch pad and speaker are bs gimmicks imo. But again u right it's preference
I've tried the XB1 controllers playing Madden with my buddy and they weren't terrible. I mostly play shooters like Destiny 2 and COD though. I've found that for shooters, I cant get used to the XB1 controllers and I don't play sports games enough for it to warrant legit consideration.

I've tried the XB1 controllers playing Madden with my buddy and they weren't terrible. I mostly play shooters like Destiny 2 and COD though. I've found that for shooters, I cant get used to the XB1 controllers and I don't play sports games enough for it to warrant legit consideration.
Yea I tried nba with PS4 but so used to xb. Sony has improved alot since the PS3 days.

The next consoles coming MS has great plans with backwards compatible ****. Any game u have is basically free and the old controller works with the new console. XB is less greedy IMO but somehow they have the title of greedy in console wars. Gamepass is amazing and u can play those games free of charge on PC.

I am also testing xcloud and it's great man...it's free.

PS thumbsticks and buttons feel like crap. I'd be surprised if any pros use those things. Whereas a ton of pros use stock XB1 controllers...and PC pros too. Only thing I don't like about XB1 controller is the big raised triggers. My fingers are short and it doesn't feel right to use my middle fingers on them so I have to share the bumper and trigger with my index and press the bumpers with my inner knuckles.

Advertisement
PS thumbsticks and buttons feel like crap. I'd be surprised if any pros use those things. Whereas a ton of pros use stock XB1 controllers...and PC pros too. Only thing I don't like about XB1 controller is the big raised triggers. My fingers are short and it doesn't feel right to use my middle fingers on them so I have to share the bumper and trigger with my index and press the bumpers with my inner knuckles.
To me I'm a MS guy but not trying to be bias but the xb control is as elite as they get. I think Sony is like apple they make whatever it sells. They can make a console made of **** and people will buy it. Don't get me wrong Sony has the games man....I like that MS invested heavily in AAA studios and a new engine for developers. They r taking ideas that Sony is elite at and using them as there own. I think hellblade 2 will be XB God of war.....I'm really interested to see what games these studios for MS are pumping out.

Red dead has some pretty lengthy cutscenes to explain the store and you have to do tedious things like hunt and eat keep up weight and stay healthy, feed your horse, and change clothes depending on the weather. None of those things are essential to beating the game though and the gameplay is awesome.

But to answer your question, yes games nowadays are going with longer cutscenes to explain the story. The biggest culprit in this are the Metal Gear Solid games. Open world games tend to take longer to beat but that's cause the add a bunch of side missions and other tedious collectables yo get. Games are my take 20-30 hrs to 100% but the main story can be beat in 5-8 hrs.
Smh metal gear solid is a **** movie lol..used to be my **** on ps2

So you have chubby short fingers like a fat 5th grade female..****. But your right. Xbox controller is so much better

Advertisement
To me I'm a MS guy but not trying to be bias but the xb control is as elite as they get. I think Sony is like apple they make whatever it sells. They can make a console made of **** and people will buy it. Don't get me wrong Sony has the games man....I like that MS invested heavily in AAA studios and a new engine for developers. They r taking ideas that Sony is elite at and using them as there own. I think hellblade 2 will be XB God of war.....I'm really interested to see what games these studios for MS are pumping out.

Yeah I think the lack of backwards compatibility with PS5 will be the death knell.

Hijack away.
My soon to be brother n law just informed me he owns a PS4 & a PS4 pro. Going to borrow the ps4 & buy/download The show on his account so he can play it too. I’ll wait until 2021 (Lord willing) to decide.
Is the postal system still working? I got some games I don’t play anymore.

PS5 is coming out w/in the next couple of yrs which is supposed to revolutionize gaming, so u might wanna stick to what u got, playa.

Yeah I think the lack of backwards compatibility with PS5 will be the death knell.
It will still sell like hit cakes....the name PlayStation holds weight and those titles they have. I think MS has a well thought out plan in the long run when it comes to taking care of there players. Alot of free **** and cheap games and the ability to play them anywhere on PC or your phone. MS is killing it lately

Advertisement
It will still sell like hit cakes....the name PlayStation holds weight and those titles they have. I think MS has a well thought out plan in the long run when it comes to taking care of there players. Alot of free **** and cheap games and the ability to play them anywhere on PC or your phone. MS is killing it lately

Lately sure but the Xbox One launch was rough and my OG XB1 is a heap of trash. It's slow and has frequent frame drops, freezes, crashes, etc but by the time I had these problems the new console was already revealed so why bother buying an XB1X.

Lately sure but the Xbox One launch was rough and my OG XB1 is a heap of trash. It's slow and has frequent frame drops, freezes, crashes, etc but by the time I had these problems the new console was already revealed so why bother buying an XB1X.
Yea I didn't get the 1x......I went the PC route

Never fan of PS, I got one only for San Andreas when it came out and then returned it after beating the game in about a week

First system ever was sega genesis, then N64(my favorite ever), then been only Xbox since

Advertisement
PS5 is coming out w/in the next couple of yrs which is supposed to revolutionize gaming, so u might wanna stick to what u got, playa.
Not sure if serious but PS5 is coming out around Christmas and it won't be revolutionizing anything. The new Xbox will **** on the PS5. So if your going to waste money on a console. The Xbox will be the better choice of the two. In all honesty this is a last ditch effort by console companies to steal money from it's base one last time.

As far as revolutionizing gaming. That belongs to the PC market with graphics and speeds that laugh at consoles. Plus with crossplay becoming bigger and bigger. You will be able to play more multiplayer games against console players. Also consoles can't even run on ultra graphics compared to PC. The graphics are locked and dumb down in order for the console to operate.

With AMD finally stepping up and giving Intel and Nvidia real competition. Performance and prices are at a great place right now and should only get better. Yes there is still some expensive gear out there, but it's not a deal breaker like before and you can run graphics on ultra without breaking the bank. Plus the versatility to upgrade or just add onto your build is awesome.

Not sure if serious but PS5 is coming out around Christmas and it won't be revolutionizing anything. The new Xbox will **** on the PS5. So if your going to waste money on a console. The Xbox will be the better choice of the two. In all honesty this is a last ditch effort by console companies to steal money from it's base one last time.

As far as revolutionizing gaming. That belongs to the PC market with graphics and speeds that laugh at consoles. Plus with crossplay becoming bigger and bigger. You will be able to play more multiplayer games against console players. Also consoles can't even run on ultra graphics compared to PC. The graphics are locked and dumb down in order for the console to operate.

With AMD finally stepping up and giving Intel and Nvidia real competition. Performance and prices are at a great place right now and should only get better. Yes there is still some expensive gear out there, but it's not a deal breaker like before and you can run graphics on ultra without breaking the bank. Plus the versatility to upgrade or just add onto your build is awesome.

I’m not a XB fan. Never have been, but I respect the XB console. I used to be a PC fan, but I dunno how I switched up to console. But I’m interested in your review and will further investigate

Truth here

Truth truth truth

I’m not a XB fan. Never have been, but I respect the XB console. I used to be a PC fan, but I dunno how I switched up to console. But I’m interested in your review and will further investigate
Bruh xb bringing that sauce this cycle.....they fuqed up last gen and are putting serious effort. XSX is real powerful for console now they have to push the power to the max with games. Sony is king right now but the ps5 is weaker and may be loud af. But they have their exclusive titles which are heavy hitters.

Advertisement
Back