Video from today’s scrimmage

@coachmacho might has been right. when he first saw cade's video he though the was further along than Perry. He def has better touch in those videos.

Advertisement
The biggest concerns going into the 2018 season:

1. OL - I’m not sold the players and Searles as a coach
2. Playcalling - both sides of the ball
3. TE could be nonexistent until Jordan gets up to speed
QB > everything else

We will know what type of caliber coach Searles is come Fall Camp. Every kid gets an exit interview and score sheet from the Spring. It's a roadmap for areas that they need to improve on. Coaches can still work with players during the Summer. If our O Line is not humming at least at an average level come Fall, we need to find a new O Line Coach.
list to richt interview after the first scrimmage. he basically said the staff came in and inherited guys who arent miami caliber and it takes 2-3 years to develop O Linemen

Lots of opinions on a set of highlights that show nothing.

Good job by Burns getting that distinction. Just carrying the ball and not imploding at the first sign of contact is a step in the right direction. Should he ball out, it'll be a turn around story unlike any we've had before. I still don't get the gushing over that little blip that every running back in college has done in their career, but then again this is the internet.

Wtf is up with the people on this site?? Burns was not close to a 5 star on any site. He was a 4 star on ESPN and a 3 star on 247 and rivals. Wasn't even in the top 100 on ESPN. Wtf

Burns was a 5 star with offers from everybody in the country before the injuries.

Advertisement
Kid can ball low center of gravity and the toughest guy probably to bring down out of all our backs, its always been health with him

Kids like Burns can dish out punishment. No fun tackling knees and shoulders. I hope he stays healthy. This season is gonna be full of a lot of "you gotta be kidding me" moments, both good and bad. My $.02.

Go Canes!

too Much analysis going on a few throws in the video and biases are showing. Good throw but every qb can make that...we know what kosi can do prime example the perfect bomb to Hightower in the spring game, polendy throw and langham where only he could get it

Advertisement
too Much analysis going on a few throws in the video and biases are showing. Good throw but every qb can make that...we know what kosi can do prime example the perfect bomb to Hightower in the spring game, polendy throw and langham where only he could get it
What we know Kosi can do is miss over 50% of the passes he’s thrown since he got here. I’m not trying to knock Perry but it’s pretty dumb to say people are biased for criticizing 2 bad throws on the film, but launch head long into a “remember when” scenario. Facts are facts. Perry has been a sub 50% passer since he got here. There are far more throws to criticize than praise. The only biased people here are the ones still calling him accurate.

Advertisement
What we know Kosi can do is miss over 50% of the passes he’s thrown since he got here. I’m not trying to knock Perry but it’s pretty dumb to say people are biased for criticizing 2 bad throws on the film, but launch head long into a “remember when” scenario. Facts are facts. Perry has been a sub 50% passer since he got here. There are far more throws to criticize than praise. The only biased people here are the ones still calling him accurate.
You only see what they show you as do anyone else. You can look through any qb film thorough practices and pick and choose bad film. That’s just the reality of the situation

Advertisement
@coachmacho might has been right. when he first saw cade's video he though the was further along than Perry. He def has better touch in those videos.
Perry will be a transfer, should be fourth string if Cade could get his ish together.

Advertisement
Back