Video from today’s scrimmage

Advertisement
You've really regressed as a poster lol.

Good lord.

And you're a picnic in the park huh?

Hard to be a fan of Robert Burns the last 3 years...Will root for him the moment he steps on the field as he is a Cane though. I'd still lay probably up to -130ish there's another injury and we don't hear much on the field from him. Obv hope i'm wrong.

Advertisement
And you're a picnic in the park huh?

Hard to be a fan of Robert Burns the last 3 years...Will root for him the moment he steps on the field as he is a Cane though. I'd still lay probably up to -130ish there's another injury and we don't hear much on the field from him. Obv hope i'm wrong.

The last 3 years?

You mean 1?

Advertisement
We will know what type of caliber coach Searles is come Fall Camp. Every kid gets an exit interview and score sheet from the Spring. It's a roadmap for areas that they need to improve on. Coaches can still work with players during the Summer. If our O Line is not humming at least at an average level come Fall, we need to find a new O Line Coach.

We will know what type of caliber coach Searles is come Fall Camp. Every kid gets an exit interview and score sheet from the Spring. It's a roadmap for areas that they need to improve on. Coaches can still work with players during the Summer. If our O Line is not humming at least at an average level come Fall, we need to find a new O Line Coach.

Can we say that for the QB coach as well lol

Advertisement
Nope back to his HS career. You know...when he refused to pla

Look i’m glad he’s making some noise...but most improved rb? Out of 3?

How do you think he's going to "toughen up and get into the rotation?" By improving.

The biggest concerns going into the 2018 season:

1. OL - I’m not sold the players and Searles as a coach
2. Playcalling - both sides of the ball
3. TE could be nonexistent until Jordan gets up to speed

Advertisement
Because we’ve never seen him play , he’s always injured. He’s literally showed nothing since 10th grade.

He’s not a five star talent imo but he could be a good contributor.

"Because we’ve never seen him play"

"He’s not a five star talent imo but he could be a good contributor"

These two statements contradict each other

Robert Burns was a 5 star. Not sure why people act like he isn’t or wasn’t before the injuries
Wtf is up with the people on this site?? Burns was not close to a 5 star on any site. He was a 4 star on ESPN and a 3 star on 247 and rivals. Wasn't even in the top 100 on ESPN. Wtf

Advertisement
Back