Video from today’s scrimmage

Advertisement
I would feel pretty good about Burns getting the ball in short yardage and goaline situations this year. He seems to be a tough runner with a low center of gravity.

All jokes aside , Burns is a tough north, south runner and hasn’t gotten hurt yet lol. He could actually help a lot around the goal line or short yardage. Low pad level and physicality.

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this but Irving has been looking better lately. He’ll never be great , but maybe a solid player. Which is nice since I expected average to bad as ceiling.

Two players I never expected to give props too.

Advertisement
All jokes aside , Burns is a tough north, south runner and hasn’t gotten hurt yet lol. He could actually help a lot around the goal line or short yardage. Low pad level and physicality.

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this but Irving has been looking better lately. He’ll never be great , but maybe a solid player. Which is nice since I expected average to bad as ceiling.

Two players I never expected to give props too.
Irvin is the type of player who will drive your CRAZY as a coach. He'll look unarguable one game, and then absolutely look like football is the last thing he cares about the next.

Consistency is the key for him.

Irvin is the type of player who will drive your CRAZY as a coach. He'll look unarguable one game, and then absolutely look like football is the last thing he cares about the next.

Consistency is the key for him.

I never thought he was UM caliber , just had the last name. But he had enough to work with to be an ok player. Just has been lazy and fat.

Work ethic can get you far , if he had that he could be a solid player. Im not expecting much , just hope he’s somewhat reliable.

Advertisement
I was pro Burns, the staff was high on him and he showed well last spring before another injury, plus I was nauseated with same ol corny jokes. Competition breeds competitiveness and the local defectors have somewhat affected us. We have better talent this year so we'll be a better team.

I was pro Burns, the staff was high on him and he showed well last spring before another injury, plus I was nauseated with same ol corny jokes. Competition breeds competitiveness and the local defectors have somewhat affected us. We have better talent this year so we'll be a better team.

Well to be fair dude has been injured since he was like 15 and got hurt right when he stepped on campus.

So the jokes were somewhat necessary lol. But they eventually got stale

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cade with a couple nice throws. Malik's first toss to Irvin was excellent. Perry might have a more elongated throwing motion than Rosier right now...

Cade and his issues has cost him, defensive players said he gave them fits on scout team.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he went elsewhere and balled.

He did it to himself while here though.

Burns is an elite player when healthy. He will play and it looks like he will get some FB run as well. Our WR and RB talent is the best it has been since 2002.

Advertisement
Back