VIDEO: Art Sitkowski breaks down UM's WR class

Pretty clear that Dee has info on Pickowski speaking with forked tongue. Either you believe Dee (and our own DMoney has vouched for him), or you don't. You can't be sucking up to Dee about all the info he brings and his relationship with Hightower and then shun him on this Pickowski scoop just because you like Pickowski.

According to Dee, it looks like Pickowski is a dirty rat. Another slick talking Jersey rat. If this rat **** is true I sure hope the coaches are wise to it and flush him out.

We'd be foolish to at least not be exploring other QBs. If we wait too long we'll be fcked because QBs commit early. We're either all in with a snake, or we wise up.

Truth. I don't understand why we ain't on Fields harder. I know CMR knows him, Richt from Georgia, Fields from Georgia, you know Richt had to have offered him...or is this another Deshaun Watson debacle by Richt, where both were from Georgia and Richt let him slip away to Clemson. Either way Richt himself needs to put that southern charm on the whole **** Fields family. It will not be good if he goes to fsu.

Quit saying another qb debacle by richt, Watson himself said mike bobo didn't think he was good enough to play at ugaView attachment 46560. It's too late in the game to go after fields and would be pointless

Who tf is Mike Bobo..last time I looked the Head Coach of UGA at the time was Mark Richt, that means HE is the OC's boss and HE has the last word if the hierarchy is in proper form.

He was the offensive coordinator running the offense at the time, bobo didn't offer him early because everyone thought Brice Ramsey was supposed to be the next big qb in 2013 so they didn't want to offer him to risk possibly losing Ramsey who was being courted by many sec schools at the time. Watson then committed very early to clemson and bobo decided to go after Jacob park from South Carolina another top 50 rated player in the country in the same class as Watson who was ultimately a failure and left after a redshirt year at uga

Advertisement
Pretty clear that Dee has info on Pickowski speaking with forked tongue. Either you believe Dee (and our own DMoney has vouched for him), or you don't. You can't be sucking up to Dee about all the info he brings and his relationship with Hightower and then shun him on this Pickowski scoop just because you like Pickowski.

According to Dee, it looks like Pickowski is a dirty rat. Another slick talking Jersey rat. If this rat **** is true I sure hope the coaches are wise to it and flush him out.

We'd be foolish to at least not be exploring other QBs. If we wait too long we'll be fcked because QBs commit early. We're either all in with a snake, or we wise up.

I know CMR knows him, Richt from Georgia, Fields from Georgia, you know Richt had to have offered him...

Fields was an unknown to everyone during the time Richt was at Georgia. He had no offers until Mercer in early 2016 and that was several months after Richt left the dawgs...

Assuming Dee wasn't drunk and spewing old info, I'm w Dee and the ears and eyes he has at IMG. Additionally, Pete squashes BS pretty quickly, so his silence is

Advertisement

Your right and I believe Dee is spitting truth but he's not telling us any info on it. If he's gonna put it out there then give us some substance. He's already put out info before on sitkowski why so limited now. It's bot like we can tarnish the kid anymore and it he's a snake prove and call it out so we can move on. I just get the feeling he's making something seem a lot bigger on this board then it actually is to get us rolled up. He's proven to follow this same format before good and bad news

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Most of our posters already hate sitkowski and he's never played a down. Kids already called pickowski and besides one poster saying **** he's been committed and that's it. Until Pete says something on him I will withold judgement unlike most.

Most of our posters already hate sitkowski and he's never played a down. Kids already called pickowski and besides one poster saying **** he's been committed and that's it. Until Pete says something on him I will withold judgement unlike most.

Drama queen much? Nobody hates dude, they're just concerned with the whole throwing to other team too much problem. What fan base would be jumping for joy for a ab with awful stats and questionable decision making?

Advertisement

Drama queen much? Nobody hates dude, they're just concerns with the whole throwing to other team too much. What fan base would be jumping for a ab with awful stats and questionable decision making?

Nobody is rooting against the gut , so drop the *** gotry
But your hating on him which is what I meant which is pretty much the same thing. And drama queen? LMAO why for stating facts. I don't get why 1 poster has influenced so many based on conjecture. Listen I don't like that he threw picks like anyone else but jack Allison was our Savior and had the same stats with a more QB FRIENDLY system. Most of you have wrote him and Richts evaluation off for a poster. Like I said if Pete confirms what Dee says then OK but until then yes y'all are hating and following behind yalls ***gy leaders. Ur just a slurpper instead of making that peanut brain work and forming your own thoughts and ideas. Good luck with the rest of life slurppy

Slightly off topic, but since a lot of people give Richt heat for missing on Deshaun Watson you know who really missed on him?

Jumbo at FSU...

Warrick Dunn through his Charity House building project for under privileged kids actually built & provided the house that Watson grew up in, moving his family out of the projects in Atlanta.

I mean that should've at least gave FSU the lead right? Lol

Also, Saban missed on Jameis big time... And the worst of them all when it comes to missing on major in state HS QB's is Mack Brown.

He missed on **** near all of'em, Matt Stafford, Andrew Luck, RG3, Johnny Manziel, Bryce Petty, JT Barrett & a bunch others.

Drama queen much? Nobody hates dude, they're just concerns with the whole throwing to other team too much. What fan base would be jumping for a ab with awful stats and questionable decision making?

But your hating on him which is what I meant which is pretty much the same thing. And drama queen? LMAO why for stating facts. I don't get why 1 poster has influenced so many based on conjecture. Listen I don't like that he threw picks like anyone else but jack Allison was our Savior and had the same stats with a more QB FRIENDLY system. Most of you have wrote him and Richts evaluation off for a poster. Like I said if Pete confirms what Dee says then OK but until then yes y'all are hating and following behind yalls ***gy leaders. Ur just a slurpper instead of making that peanut brain work and forming your own thoughts and ideas. Good luck with the rest of life slurppy

Is it possible that Dee is closer to the group phone chat situation than Pete, given his nephew is Hightower?

Slightly off topic, but since a lot of people give Richt heat for missing on Deshaun Watson you know who really missed on him?

Jumbo at FSU...

Warrick Dunn through his Charity House building project for under privileged kids actually built & provided the house that Watson grew up in, moving his family out of the projects in Atlanta.

Also, Saban missed on Jameis big time... And the worst of them all when it comes to missing on major in state HS QB's is Mack Brown.

He missed on **** near all of'em, Matt Stafford, Andrew Luck, RG3, Johnny Manziel, Bryce Petty, JT Barrett & a bunch others.

ehhhh I get what you're saying but that analogy doesn't work....despite him missing those qbs he built up good enough teams to make it to the championship or win **** near every year. Richt hasn't won on that level as a head coach. If richt did that I'm sure nobody would bring up Watson. FSU had Jameis so getting Watson for them wasn't likely at that point

Last edited:
Advertisement

Jumbo at FSU...

ehhhh I get what you're saying but that analogy doesn't work....despite him missing those qbs he built up good enough teams to make it to the championship or win **** near every year. Richt hasn't won on that level as a head coach. If richt did that I'm sure nobody would bring up Watson. FSU had Jameis so getting Watson for them wasn't likely at that point
The point I was making, is that every major program misses on in state QB's, even Championship winning Coaches.

I'm riding with Brooklyndee. He brings inside information, whether good or not so good, it is what it is and he sure as shît isn't trolling us in a bad way. When Dee messes with us, it's usually when he has good news and he drops hints to get us excited.

If Sitkowski was performing on the field and acting like a good apple amongst the recruits then I'm sure Dee would be showing him love but apparently that's not what Dee is seeing. Apparently this apple is poison as Dee sees it.

The coaches have to know about this. My question is why is Richt so dead set on this kid that we never recruited Fields and now, I'll assume, Corral???

Corral has issues

Sit has his issue as well.

A lot of off the field baggage apparently with corral. Richt doesn't seem deterred in his recruitment of sitkowski... wait and see what he does this season, if he struggles then call a spade a spade

It's not even close to the same situation. Corral is addicted to drugs. He pops pills on a daily. That's why he's seeing pressure. ****kowski is because his family situation is the equivalent of the (let the comments begin)third Reich. Only in the sense that he has been raised like a prodigy and placed here & placed there. Now he's set to infiltrate us until his agenda is exposed... lmao. I'm kidding for those that can't take a joke.

Advertisement
I'm riding with Brooklyndee. He brings inside information, whether good or not so good, it is what it is and he sure as shît isn't trolling us in a bad way. When Dee messes with us, it's usually when he has good news and he drops hints to get us excited.

If Sitkowski was performing on the field and acting like a good apple amongst the recruits then I'm sure Dee would be showing him love but apparently that's not what Dee is seeing. Apparently this apple is poison as Dee sees it.

The coaches have to know about this. My question is why is Richt so dead set on this kid that we never recruited Fields and now, I'll assume, Corral???

Corral has issues

Sit has his issue as well.

A lot of off the field baggage apparently with corral. Richt doesn't seem deterred in his recruitment of sitkowski... wait and see what he does this season, if he struggles then call a spade a spade

It's not even close to the same situation. Corral is addicted to drugs. He pops pills on a daily. That's why he's seeing pressure. ****kowski is because his family situation is the equivalent of the (let the comments begin)third Reich. Only in the sense that he has been raised like a prodigy and placed here & placed there. Now he's set to infiltrate us until his agenda is exposed... lmao. I'm kidding for those that can't take a joke.

****, a HS kid into pills like that. Sad mane, hope he gets help.

Is it possible that Dee is closer to the group phone chat situation than Pete, given his nephew is Hightower?

Ding ding ding.............. hence maybe why nothing further will be explained. Just because some of y'all are short sighted & care nothing for others I gotta think for more than myself when I bother to say something on here. You don't wanna believe it than don't. Ignorance is bliss. Now I'm done with this topic. I understand wanting more details but in this particular situation that's just not possible.

Advertisement
Back