VIDEO: Art Sitkowski breaks down UM's WR class

View as article
Truth. I don't understand why we ain't on Fields harder. I know CMR knows him, Richt from Georgia, Fields from Georgia, you know Richt had to have offered him...or is this another Deshaun Watson debacle by Richt, where both were from Georgia and Richt let him slip away to Clemson. Either way Richt himself needs to put that southern charm on the whole **** Fields family. It will not be good if he goes to fsu.

Quit saying another qb debacle by richt, Watson himself said mike bobo didn't think he was good enough to play at ugaView attachment 46560. It's too late in the game to go after fields and would be pointless
Bobo was ricks boss? All that does is confirm the sickening report that Rick didn't pursue Watson hard. There were people, like you, who claimed earlier that Rick recruited him hard, but he was dead set on going to Clemson.
No he was not his boss but bobo had full authority on who he wanted to recruit that's for sure . Especially since richt didn't have his hands on the offense much and was more of a CEO
He committed as a junior in highschool, and as far I know they tried to recruit him again but at the end of the day it was too late and he was set on that school

Bobo didn't have complete autonomy on who to offer. And if he did that's almost as scary of an indictment against Rick as not pursuing Watson.

So Rick was a CEO, yet he didn't do what a CEO would do? Oversee recruiting? You can't claim he was a CEO and then claim he had no say in who was recruit s on his side of the ball. Come on, man.

And when Watson sent that tweet by the way was in his junior season uga offered later that December. They finally started recruiting him but he was set on clemson

Advertisement
I will say this, I know Brooklyn said Sit had some bad things to say at the spring game. that was months ago, IF he is still on his bullshyt then why in the world would CMR keep him in this class? it makes no sense. especially if we are back to kids lining up at the door to get in.

If perry takes off and Sit has the kind of character that is being portrayed then he will decommit and find another school that will play him right away. I hope the staff is evaluating other QBs

It doesnt make since that a QB would commit and stay committed to a team, that is fully aware of the offense, but doesnt like it

Maybe Sits as dee says he is, and maybe he ain't - but to post that kind of stuff, about an 18 year old, on a public board, without the full story of what was supposedly said, is pretty weak. It's gossip at the least, and a slandering of Sits at the worst.

Either own the whole thing, or keep quiet about it.

Advertisement
Maybe Sits as dee says he is, and maybe he ain't - but to post that kind of stuff, about an 18 year old, on a public board, without the full story of what was supposedly said, is pretty weak. It's gossip at the least, and a slandering of Sits at the worst.

It's not gossip at all if Dee knows exactly what Pick is saying. And if Dee knows recruits Pick is talking to and texting with them it's not too hard to put 2 and 2 together.

As far as the kid excuse goes fck that. Anyone snaking on this U needs to be flushed out.

Not defending snaking on the U. Objecting to the middle school "so and so said something bad about my boyfriend, but I'm not gonna say what", BS. If you're gonna talk crap about one of our commits, bring the whole story to the table - or keep your mouth shut.

It's not gossip at all if Dee knows exactly what Pick is saying. And if Dee knows recruits Pick is talking to and texting with them it's not too hard to put 2 and 2 together.

As far as the kid excuse goes fck that. Anyone snaking on this U needs to be flushed out.
Our point exactly tho. Put his *** out there. **** you've already have half our members calling him a snake Dee. You implied your hightowers uncle, you've implied he's saying crazy **** over texts and not true to the U but you can't say to much else??? Something doesn't add up. I appreciate the takes too but we crucify people for this on the reg. Expose this **** so we can get a real QB or your just part of the problem. You don't owe me anything but how can you really expect us to rationalize your excuse bro. Also how is lingard not calling this out? Blades or any other loyal recruit?

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Not defending snaking on the U. Objecting to the middle school "so and so said something bad about my boyfriend, but I'm not gonna say what", BS. If you're gonna talk crap about one of our commits, bring the whole story to the table - or keep your mouth shut.
Do you understand he's under no obligation to report to you? And it's not "talking carp about one of our commits" if he's telling us the truth. If you hear a dude talking about beating his wife, and you say "that guy's a piece of ****" you're not talking crap. You're talking truth.

Advertisement
Do you understand he's under no obligation to report to you? And it's not "talking carp about one of our commits" if he's telling us the truth. If you hear a dude talking about beating his wife, and you say "that guy's a piece of ****" you're not talking crap. You're talking truth.

Of course he owes nothing to me. WTF?! He owes it to Sits.

If you're going to trash someone's character, which he did - if you're going to call them out, which he did - do it like a man, not like a 5 year old hiding behind his mom's skirt. Throw it on the table, so that Sits (or his teammates) can call BS on it, or own up to it. That it is all (apparently) second-hand just makes it that much more of a weak move on dee's part.

Grown men need to act like it.

If you're going to trash someone's character, which he did - if you're going to call them out, which he did - do it like a man, not like a 5 year old hiding behind his mom's skirt. Throw it on the table, so that Sits (or his teammates) can call BS on it, or own up to it. That it is all (apparently) second-hand just makes it that much more of a weak move on dee's part.

He doesn't owe Pickowski ****. Dee's loyalty is to UM, not some kid he barely knows. He's trying to protect UM by making it known publicly that there's a rat in the attic.

Your thirst for the salacious details disguised as "he owes it to Sit to completely humiliate him publicly" is irrelevant. He accomplished his goal of letting the world know there's a dirty rat in the house.

I have no idea who Dee is, but if you believe him when he tells you good stuff, then you should believe him when he tells you bad stuff.

Advertisement
LMAO Dee the new CIS Donald Trump. Don't say anything about him or your a treasonous P.o.S

LOL. You must have missed the part where I said I have no idea who he is or the beefs I've had with him.

The funny thing is watching the hens so thirsty for the salacious details. If you don't believe him, would you believe him more if he said, "Art said 'Coach Richt is fat and his offense is more basic than his haircut."?

He doesn't owe Pickowski ****. Dee's loyalty is to UM, not some kid he barely knows. He's trying to protect UM by making it known publicly that there's a rat in the attic.

Your thirst for the salacious details disguised as "he owes it to Sit to completely humiliate him publicly" is irrelevant. He accomplished his goal of letting the world know there's a dirty rat in the house.

I have no idea who Dee is, but if you believe him when he tells you good stuff, then you should believe him when he tells you bad stuff.

Off topic, but I'm pretty sure it's been discussed that Dee is Leon Williams.

Ok, back to arguing...

Advertisement
LMAO Dee the new CIS Donald Trump. Don't say anything about him or your a treasonous P.o.S

LOL. You must have missed the part where I said I have no idea who he is or the beefs I've had with him.

The funny thing is watching the hens so thirsty for the salacious details. If you don't believe him, would you believe him more if he said, "Art said 'Coach Richt is fat and his offense is more basic than his haircut."?
Now because I can tell something is up with this. I don't care about the details honestly I care about a potential uncle of a recruit that goes to a school with this kid and playing on the same team having an ulterior motive. It's fishy that he can call him a snake and then now he is that to 100s of fans on here. Couple that with the fact that he has turned things into bigger stories then they were. He got everyone worked up with pope and then what happened. He said art was bashing us during the spring game however other accounts have him as just being confident in coming in and starting and it being vanilla which other recruits also stated. IDK man like I said he may be right and truthfully I don't want sit. I want a established passer like everyone else. But I also don't want some keyboard warrior (recruits uncle or not) bashing recruits that are committed and by all other accounts solid. If I'm wrong Dee and this kid snakes us like that and it's proven. I will personally take a month long band.

Now because I can tell something is up with this. I don't care about the details honestly I care about a potential uncle of a recruit that goes to a school with this kid and playing on the same team having an ulterior motive. It's fishy that he can call him a snake and then now he is that to 100s of fans on here. Couple that with the fact that he has turned things into bigger stories then they were. He got everyone worked up with pope and then what happened. He said art was bashing us during the spring game however other accounts have him as just being confident in coming in and starting and it being vanilla which other recruits also stated. IDK man like I said he may be right and truthfully I don't want sit. I want a established passer like everyone else. But I also don't want some keyboard warrior (recruits uncle or not) bashing recruits that are committed and by all other accounts solid. If I'm wrong Dee and this kid snakes us like that and it's proven. I will personally take a month long band.

It depends on how you want this situation. Dee claims to be Hightower's uncle, and D$ has verified that Dee's legit.

He's closer to the situation than any of us are. So you have to ask yourself, why is Dee taking such a hard stance on Sit?

It depends on how you want this situation. Dee claims to be Hightower's uncle, and D$ has verified that Dee's legit.

He's closer to the situation than any of us are. So you have to ask yourself, why is Dee taking such a hard stance on Sit?
Very true and I've thought that I just can't help what I think or feel. I love hightowers as a recruit and I want Dee to bring info. I just want to make sure I'm not being duped.

Advertisement
Back