VIDEO: Art Sitkowski breaks down UM's WR class

View as article
Ok, not embarrassed to say I am lost. WTF did some of us miss? We have commits questioning things?

I'm not sure about the "phone calls" Brooklyn is referring to, but he has mentioned that Sit isn't all in. When the team had their last scrimmage Brooklyn said that Sit was saying slick sh*t about the offense.

I do remember him saying that a couple of months back.

Personally, I'd rather us recruit another QB.

Advertisement
This kid is the epitome of the snake in the garden of eden... He says he's trying to get them all to hang on when the only reason any of them are questioning anything is because of his **** phone calls.

3fdeff077e088e82c4d435e8f0d6f0067fa8145cb469255996ce33f8ad79e353.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's just be real if he was doing that, the staff would have been cut ties point blank period ....Just my opinion

Last edited:
I think dee has something against sit personally. He's been running a smear campaign against the kid since he committed. If you have info either state it all or not at all. Your doing this time up **** on purpose.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

I think dee has something against sit personally. He's been running a smear campaign against the kid since he committed. If you have info either state it all or not at all. Your doing this time up **** on purpose.

you got a bunch of low lives on here who are scared ot sit taking perry spot. they love that good ol black QB at miami who's from south florida.

you got a bunch of low lives on here who are scared ot sit taking perry spot. they love that good ol black QB at miami who's from south florida.

Well considering Perry isn't from South Florida I'm not sure this applies.

Advertisement

This is straight up bullshīt.

First of all, the comments by everyone else are based on his high school performances, or lack thereof.

As far as Dee, I would not say his beef is racial. He has a viewpoint which he's made clear in his posts regarding how good he is for this current class, whether you agree with it or not. I haven't seen one iota of race having anything to do with it. We've already got enough race baiters, we don't need more.

There's definitely something going on here, and time will tell.

Advertisement

image.gif

Last edited:

proxy.php

sit aint taking perry spot IMO

proxy.php

sit aint taking perry spot IMO

sit is a better QB, he's taking it.

Advertisement
Back