VIDEO: Art Sitkowski breaks down UM's WR class

My worry is that if Dee feels that way, then Hightower I can assume feels that way...and if he feels that way, do our other 2018 recruits feel that way. I don't want to lose a stellar class because someone isn't who he's supposed to be. I have no clue if he is or isn't, but I sure as **** hope, that if someone is concerned, Richt is told so he he can at least investigate and make a decision. But I do trust Dee with his relationship to HT and him being a former Cane. Granted his perception is his perception, but IMO Richt should know if he and the recruits feel that way

Advertisement
Most of our posters already hate sitkowski and he's never played a down. Kids already called pickowski and besides one poster saying **** he's been committed and that's it. Until Pete says something on him I will withold judgement unlike most.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Drama queen much? Nobody hates dude, they're just concerns with the whole throwing to other team too much. What fan base would be jumping for a ab with awful stats and questionable decision making?

Nobody is rooting against the gut , so drop the *** gotry
But your hating on him which is what I meant which is pretty much the same thing. And drama queen? LMAO why for stating facts. I don't get why 1 poster has influenced so many based on conjecture. Listen I don't like that he threw picks like anyone else but jack Allison was our Savior and had the same stats with a more QB FRIENDLY system. Most of you have wrote him and Richts evaluation off for a poster. Like I said if Pete confirms what Dee says then OK but until then yes y'all are hating and following behind yalls ***gy leaders. Ur just a slurpper instead of making that peanut brain work and forming your own thoughts and ideas. Good luck with the rest of life slurppy

Is it possible that Dee is closer to the group phone chat situation than Pete, given his nephew is Hightower?

Ding ding ding.............. hence maybe why nothing further will be explained. Just because some of y'all are short sighted & care nothing for others I gotta think for more than myself when I bother to say something on here. You don't wanna believe it than don't. Ignorance is bliss. Now I'm done with this topic. I understand wanting more details but in this particular situation that's just not possible.

Pretty sure Dee will be discussing this with Pete and DMoney at some point, or at least I would hope.

Either D$ and/or Pete will probably weigh in at some point --- this is too big for them to not say anything at all.

My worry is that if Dee feels that way, then Hightower I can assume feels that way...and if he feels that way, do our other 2018 recruits feel that way. I don't want to lose a stellar class because someone isn't who he's supposed to be. I have no clue if he is or isn't, but I sure as **** hope, that if someone is concerned, Richt is told so he he can at least investigate and make a decision. But I do trust Dee with his relationship to HT and him being a former Cane. Granted his perception is his perception, but IMO Richt should know if he and the recruits feel that way

Rick definitely needs to know.

Most of our posters already hate sitkowski and he's never played a down. Kids already called pickowski and besides one poster saying **** he's been committed and that's it. Until Pete says something on him I will withold judgement unlike most.

Drama queen much? Nobody hates dude, they're just concerns with the whole throwing to other team too much. What fan base would be jumping for a ab with awful stats and questionable decision making?

Nobody is rooting against the gut , so drop the *** gotry
But your hating on him which is what I meant which is pretty much the same thing. And drama queen? LMAO why for stating facts. I don't get why 1 poster has influenced so many based on conjecture. Listen I don't like that he threw picks like anyone else but jack Allison was our Savior and had the same stats with a more QB FRIENDLY system. Most of you have wrote him and Richts evaluation off for a poster. Like I said if Pete confirms what Dee says then OK but until then yes y'all are hating and following behind yalls ***gy leaders. Ur just a slurpper instead of making that peanut brain work and forming your own thoughts and ideas. Good luck with the rest of life slurppy

Is it possible that Dee is closer to the group phone chat situation than Pete, given his nephew is Hightower?

Ding ding ding.............. hence maybe why nothing further will be explained. Just because some of y'all are short sighted & care nothing for others I gotta think for more than myself when I bother to say something on here. You don't wanna believe it than don't. Ignorance is bliss. Now I'm done with this topic. I understand wanting more details but in this particular situation that's just not possible.
I didn't say I don't believe you it would just be nice to know some details on why you feel the way you do about the kid. You say he's a snake but don't explain how. It's hard to judge someone because what you may find to be one thing may be something to someone else. But I guess I will just have to let it play out.

If nobody knows what is happening how can the coaches do anything about it. If Sitkowski is really a snake then the coaches need to know and the people that know need to tell em. The recruits cant be questioning things if they are the only ones that know and don't say anything.

Advertisement
Brooklyndee said he told the coaches alledgely what he did after the spring game and nothing came of it and that was 2 months ago. I'm sure coaches are aware either way so I'm not going to worry about it tbh

Last edited:
Pretty clear that Dee has info on Pickowski speaking with forked tongue. Either you believe Dee (and our own DMoney has vouched for him), or you don't. You can't be sucking up to Dee about all the info he brings and his relationship with Hightower and then shun him on this Pickowski scoop just because you like Pickowski.

According to Dee, it looks like Pickowski is a dirty rat. Another slick talking Jersey rat. If this rat **** is true I sure hope the coaches are wise to it and flush him out.

We'd be foolish to at least not be exploring other QBs. If we wait too long we'll be fcked because QBs commit early. We're either all in with a snake, or we wise up.

The truth. I'm sure word has gotten to Richt about this by now, some staff members scroll through here.

That came out after the spring game, if it was a big issue then the staff would have been cut ties

What if they addressed it after the spring game but he continues being a snake in the grass?

It's funny watching broke trying to discredit Dee. Especially since Dee's nephew (Hightower) goes to IMG with Art and is a commitment in this class.

I'll go with Dee on this one. I guess it's the fact that I'm not high on Sitkowski which is why I'm not looking at this whole situation with homer goggles on.

Pretty clear that Dee has info on Pickowski speaking with forked tongue. Either you believe Dee (and our own DMoney has vouched for him), or you don't. You can't be sucking up to Dee about all the info he brings and his relationship with Hightower and then shun him on this Pickowski scoop just because you like Pickowski.

According to Dee, it looks like Pickowski is a dirty rat. Another slick talking Jersey rat. If this rat **** is true I sure hope the coaches are wise to it and flush him out.

We'd be foolish to at least not be exploring other QBs. If we wait too long we'll be fcked because QBs commit early. We're either all in with a snake, or we wise up.

Truth. I don't understand why we ain't on Fields harder. I know CMR knows him, Richt from Georgia, Fields from Georgia, you know Richt had to have offered him...or is this another Deshaun Watson debacle by Richt, where both were from Georgia and Richt let him slip away to Clemson. Either way Richt himself needs to put that southern charm on the whole **** Fields family. It will not be good if he goes to fsu.

Quit saying another qb debacle by richt, Watson himself said mike bobo didn't think he was good enough to play at ugaView attachment 46560. It's too late in the game to go after fields and would be pointless
Bobo was ricks boss? All that does is confirm the sickening report that Rick didn't pursue Watson hard. There were people, like you, who claimed earlier that Rick recruited him hard, but he was dead set on going to Clemson.

Advertisement
It's funny watching broke trying to discredit Dee. Especially since Dee's nephew (Hightower) goes to IMG with Art and is a commitment in this class.

I'll go with Dee on this one. I guess it's the fact that I'm not high on Sitkowski which is why I'm not looking at this whole situation with homer goggles on.

Broke knows nothing about the situation, but that won't stop him from having a definitive opinion on it.

Advertisement

Truth. I don't understand why we ain't on Fields harder. I know CMR knows him, Richt from Georgia, Fields from Georgia, you know Richt had to have offered him...or is this another Deshaun Watson debacle by Richt, where both were from Georgia and Richt let him slip away to Clemson. Either way Richt himself needs to put that southern charm on the whole **** Fields family. It will not be good if he goes to fsu.

Quit saying another qb debacle by richt, Watson himself said mike bobo didn't think he was good enough to play at ugaView attachment 46560. It's too late in the game to go after fields and would be pointless
Bobo was ricks boss? All that does is confirm the sickening report that Rick didn't pursue Watson hard. There were people, like you, who claimed earlier that Rick recruited him hard, but he was dead set on going to Clemson.
No he was not his boss but bobo had full authority on who he wanted to recruit that's for sure . Especially since richt didn't have his hands on the offense much and was more of a CEO
He committed as a junior in highschool, and as far I know they tried to recruit him again but at the end of the day it was too late and he was set on that school

Broke knows nothing about the situation, but that won't stop him from having a definitive opinion on it.

Who has a definite opinion on anything? All i said was if it was a big problem then I'm sure the coaches would have addressed it. With that being said I don't care, so calm the fvck down

Advertisement

Yeah it's not like Richt is some d-line guru that depends on someone else to do the evaluations on offense....

No he was not his boss but bobo had full authority on who he wanted to recruit that's for sure . Especially since richt didn't have his hands on the offense much and was more of a CEO
He committed as a junior in highschool, and as far I know they tried to recruit him again but at the end of the day it was too late and he was set on that school

Bobo didn't have complete autonomy on who to offer. And if he did that's almost as scary of an indictment against Rick as not pursuing Watson.

So Rick was a CEO, yet he didn't do what a CEO would do? Oversee recruiting? You can't claim he was a CEO and then claim he had no say in who was recruit s on his side of the ball. Come on, man.

Why are the coaches not going after another QB? By summers end, generally all of the top tier QB's are off the board. Is Richt unaware of what's going on?

Advertisement
Back