VERY UNPOPULAR OPINION ***WARNING*** The 24' QB situation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fire Garbage GIF

I'll give Filmcane this...he did say it was an unpopular opinion and he's not backing down. Props

I don't think were winning 10 games with a portal QB cause of all the guys we just lost. I expect a dropoff in most of those positions. So part of me is like ***** it just play our underclassmen and lets prepare for 2025 and 26 instead of these 1 year rentals

I'll give Filmcane this...he did say it was an unpopular opinion and he's not backing down. Props

I don't think were winning 10 games with a portal QB cause of all the guys we just lost. I expect a dropoff in most of those positions. So part of me is like ***** it just play our underclassmen and lets prepare for 2025 and 26 instead of these 1 year rentals
And so it begins

Advertisement

Ah yes the famous rebuilding year 3 bc you lost so many key starters from rebuilding years 1 and 2.

There is no "play the young guys for next year" in CFB anymore.

That now translates to "self-immolation." CFB is now purely win-now. You always look to upgrade, through HS, portal, grads, anything. You can't treat anyone like a 3-year project. That just means losing.

Advertisement
So giving away a point a game when Joyce doesn’t hit multiple great balls. Not irrelevant.
30 yds in an entire season does not equate to 1 point per game.

You've gone completely off the reservation on this whole topic.

Advertisement
6 or 7 wins regardless of who plays QB, probably see 2 or 3 different ones playing during the season. How's the Linebackers, corners and safteys looking next year? Offense is gonna have to score 30 plus to win games next year

When mega hot seat Napier whoops Mario’s *** on national television while Mario coarches it up in crunch time this site will be the most toxic it’s ever been.

It’s coming. Be prepared.
It’s not happening. But if it did this board should righteously be out with pitchforks.

But we will be better at QB one way or another.

You definitely need to step away from the ledge and drop the Whiskey bottle. Someone somewhere probably loves you. There’s still hope!!

Did you watch the same bowl game as me?
Miami is soft up the middle with what is on the roster. The DT position was gashed, with not much help behind from the safeties. The middle of the OL also looked weak and they were bullied more than a few times on passing downs. They barely got any push on designed running plays. The receivers outside of X barely got separation, and does Miami even have a receiving tight end anymore? That is not a perfect season-type team, regardless of coach.
We were without half our starters on both sides of the ball for what was basically a meaningless home game against a Rutgers team who only had one starting player out. The only person that even wanted to be at that game from our team was Jacurri.

Not only does our QB room suck we also need a backup QB because what we have now shouldn’t even be our 2nd string option on a team looking to be over .500

Advertisement
Back