Very poor crowd yesterday

Miami is a city that will back a winning team 💯 but you go and lose 4 straight they will find something else to do with the weekend.
Most big cities work that way..
College towns have nothing else to do.. kind simple

So there aren't 50K Miami "fans" in that area? If so there isn't anything else to do. I don't give a **** if there is a tornado touching down.
I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Advertisement
There is no debate, because there is only one outcome.

We will continue to play at SLS for our lifetimes, or until we get a half-billion dollar donation to play six games a year in an otherwise unused stadium. Those are the only 2 realistic options. Actually, only the first option is realistic. Second option relies on a billionaire sugar daddy, and that will never happen.

Any other questions, review DTP's post.

I left earlier to go cook and now I'm back after we got a belly full of fish and grits.
You sound like you have a crystal ball directly connected to the creators server and the future has already been carved in stone.
The issues with Dolphin stadium and UM playing there will continue... and what the future holds is anybody's guess. I have my fingers crossed and my checkbook open in case there's hope. Go Canes!

In life, some things are possible, and some aren't.

Knowing the difference can help make you a well adjusted high-functioning member of society. Not knowing the difference makes it more likely you're a magical thinking, barely functioning ding-a-ling operating on the fringes, never quite adjusting to the real world.

Miami is a city that will back a winning team but you go and lose 4 straight they will find something else to do with the weekend.
Most big cities work that way..
College towns have nothing else to do.. kind simple

So there aren't 50K Miami "fans" in that area? If so there isn't anything else to do. I don't give a **** if there is a tornado touching down.
I have no idea what you are trying to say.
I think what he is saying is that there is no good excuse to not go to a game. This is not only students that are needed to fill stadiums, you need many more of a following... and this town doesn't cut it. I put in my dues. From 1982 to 2003 I did not miss one game... even sick with a fever I sat in the OB. At my cousins wedding, after the church ceremony I left for the stadium and missed the reception... everyone thought I was deranged.
The location of SunLife and this city's demographics are the best reasons that there are more empty seats for UM games than in other cities. My daughter is a UF grad and they are all about the swamp up in central and northern FL.

SDS

Stadium Derangement Syndrome: when you believe crazy shīt like a stadium located in an easily accessible geo-population center like Hard Rock, is one of the reasons people DON'T come to games.

SDS is also manifested when people talk about the OB, where attendance was actually less during our championship seasons than it is now, when we're not so hot.

SDS

Stadium Derangement Syndrome: when you believe crazy shīt like a stadium located in an easily accessible geo-population center like Hard Rock, is one of the reasons people DON'T come to games.

SDS is also manifested when people talk about the OB, where attendance was actually less during our championship seasons than it is now, when we're not so hot.

I lived in Perrine and parked at dadeland and rode the metro. Cost $0.75 and was under 30 mins door to door. For big games I could park under the bridge for $5 and tailgate all day, 20 mins door to door.

JRS is in the middle of nowhere, one point of ingress/egress so it takes 1 1/2 - 2 hours each way and costs $25 to park inconveniently.

All you uppity folk who didn't like walking through downtown to get to the games got your wish. But there's no way you can convince me the experience is the same. The OB was rocking with the west end zone and the student section. JRS is lame as ****. The ushers literally walk around and tell people to stop making noise.

Advertisement
Son... there is no derangement or syndrome, it's an opinion based on experience. It's an opinion that is held my many people as well. Now if you live on the Dade/Broward line, then you may be a happy camper... but I live 25 miles away, and those are air miles.

SDS

I lived in Perrine and parked at dadeland and rode the metro. Cost $0.75 and was under 30 mins door to door. For big games I could park under the bridge for $5 and tailgate all day, 20 mins door to door.

JRS is in the middle of nowhere, one point of ingress/egress so it takes 1 1/2 - 2 hours each way and costs $25 to park inconveniently.

All you uppity folk who didn't like walking through downtown to get to the games got your wish. But there's no way you can convince me the experience is the same. The OB was rocking with the west end zone and the student section. JRS is lame as ****. The ushers literally walk around and tell people to stop making noise.

Amen my friend... Amen!

You two should get a room and celebrate as the two stupidest fūcks to post here.

Using a way-south low-population hellhole like Perrine as the reason why people don't go to an easy-in easy-out centrally located stadium like Hard Rock is beyond retarded. How stupid can you actually be?

Fūcking Perrine? LMFAO at you two dumbfūcks.

Are we the only program that charges for parking? I know that's not really UM, but it's ridiculous how there is no alternative to park somewhere else and walk? $25 may not seems like a lot to some people, but to college students (me) or low income people, it is. Pitt and UNC tickets were going for around $12, yet parking was double that. Getting on the Bus from school was a mission and not possible for me anymore so I have to drive. Also, getting out after the games is another headache. Not that we have a choice, but a downtown stadium with metro rail access would be ideal for students and fans coming from the north and south.

Advertisement
Another ****** that doesn't even know how much parking is - $10 bought in advance - and wants a downtown stadium.

I heard FIU games have free parking and nice concrete benches to sit on. Go to those games. You're not the kind of fan we want - the kind that constantly bītches without even bothering to check his facts. Go away.

Another ****** that doesn't even know how much parking is - $10 bought in advance - and wants a downtown stadium.

I heard FIU games have free parking and nice concrete benches to sit on. Go to those games. You're not the kind of fan we want - the kind that constantly bītches without even bothering to check his facts. Go away.

Do you feel good about yourself after calling people names? How old are you dude? I bet you didn't attend UM, which gives you no rights speaking on our behalf in regards to who we want as fans or not. I'm doing a masters degree at FIU but I did undegrade in UM, hence the screen name. Go eat a dyck loser.

What is sad is that less than 2000 students were at the stadium, I understand it s a
Commuter campus, most are graduates students with different aliigiences, but their are
11,000 undergraduate students!!!!! WTF!!!
If you want more students at the game build an on campus stadium like 95% of Universities with football teams have.
Even better, tear down the campus and rebuild it next to Hard Rock. Problem solved.

Do you feel good about yourself after calling people names? How old are you dude? I bet you didn't attend UM, which gives you no rights speaking on our behalf in regards to who we want as fans or not. I'm doing a masters degree at FIU but I did undegrade in UM, hence the screen name. Go eat a dyck loser.

The only dyck eater here is you, posting and bītching about parking and not even having your facts straight. Expect to be called names when you post whiny bullshīt about how expensive it is to go to a game. If that's your problem, then I suggest you post less and work more, so you can actually have a couple of bucks in your pocket, because canes games are seriously cheap to go to.

And yes, I did graduate from UM, and I know full well the issues with getting students to go, which are ZERO. When students are on campus and don't go it's because they oversleep, or are lazy, or just don't care. The school makes it so easy to go it's ridiculous.

Advertisement

Look at this ******' guy

The last few seasons at the Orange Bowl, I was paying excess of $40 to park in some dude's lawn for big games. Usually $20-$25 for games against no name teams. This was about 4 to 5 blocks from the stadium. Not super far but not right next to it either. As already mentioned, yellow parking passes for last Saturday's game were $10. Hard Rock is literally right next to the turnpike so there's no confusion getting to or from the games. Now, I understand that it takes a little bit longer for some people who live way in southern Dade county but that's the breaks. My family and I had been driving from Broward county to the Orange Bowl for 20 years to go to Miami games. **** yes, it was inconvenient as **** but we still went. The people who don't go to games anymore because the stadium is further north are either incredibly lazy or they just don't care much about the games.

SDS

Guy in Perrine complaining that the stadium is in the middle of nowhere. If it's taking you 2 hours to get from Perrine to Miami Gardens, you must be riding a bicycle.

Advertisement
The greatest college football team of all time had crowds of less than 45,000 in four of six games, but people want to complain about Hard Rock Stadium?

The only dyck eater here is you, posting and bītching about parking and not even having your facts straight. Expect to be called names when you post whiny bullshīt about how expensive it is to go to a game. If that's your problem, then I suggest you post less and work more, so you can actually have a couple of bucks in your pocket, because canes games are seriously cheap to go to.

And yes, I did graduate from UM, and I know full well the issues with getting students to go, which are ZERO. When students are on campus and don't go it's because they oversleep, or are lazy, or just don't care. The school makes it so easy to go it's ridiculous.
Wow... this thread has just taken a turn south into the sewers. By no means will I take part in this crap slinging festival.
You people won the SEWER BOWL contest! Enjoy your septic tank!

Wow... this thread has just taken a turn south into the sewers. By no means will I take part in this crap slinging festival.
You people won the SEWER BOWL contest! Enjoy your septic tank!

Put your spectacles on, grab you scarf and beanie and exit this vile ruckus posthaste.

What is sad is that less than 2000 students were at the stadium, I understand it s a
Commuter campus, most are graduates students with different aliigiences, but their are
11,000 undergraduate students!!!!! WTF!!!
If you want more students at the game build an on campus stadium like 95% of Universities with football teams have.

Are you really this stupid? Serious question.

Is English your second language or did you forget your autism medication? Just trying to figure you out.

Advertisement
Back